10+ Year Old Account
    + 22

Geng I think I would need a family to help me take care of said dog since I can't really have a dog alone if I'm at work many hours a day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 23

Hai Wass. I justed watched GSTL, it was fun

+19
    Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    + 22
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    + 23
    + 20.

+21 ok night my little kits. Such a busy night I hardly got time to post.

Beautiful singing Puri. :3
    Thank you. I practice all the time!
    + 22

10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

Hai Wass. I justed watched GSTL, it was fun
    Good boi. I watched Code S Ro32 Group A yesterday. Was fun too.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

+ 24
    Writing reviews sounded easy in my head but I bloody hate it in practice :L

Deleted
    Good boi. I watched Code S Ro32 Group A yesterday. Was fun too.
    I especially enjoyed the retarded Twitch chat.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Writing reviews sounded easy in my head but I bloody hate it in practice :L
    Why do you need to write a review and about what?

+ 25

10+ Year Old Account
    I especially enjoyed the retarded Twitch chat.
    Twitch chat didn't load for me. Fucks were not given.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Why do you need to write a review and about what?
    I've got to write two reviews about games and hit some criteria as well, so the moral issues, sexism, racism, blar, narrative structure, gameplay, UI etc.
    I decided Bioshock infinite covers most of them so I tohught I'd do that and I can't figure out how to explain how the game tells the story. I talked about the voxophones and dialogue between Elizabeth/the main character and the in game cutscenes but it seems like I should write more about it :x
    + 26

10+ Year Old Account
    + 24

Interesting day. Had two girls try to steal $232 worth of shopping from us.

We were the third store they hit, their trolley was full of stolen shopping from Coles and wollies and us. So we had to get the managers from those stores and security down and held them in the cash office, they'd been there aprox 4 hours by the time I left, police still hadn't come.

During that 4 hours one of the girls boyfriends came, insisted he see her and they be allowed to go. Then when that didn't work he left, came back 5 minutes later and did the same. Then he left again, came back 30 minutes later with a friend, left again, came back a little bit later with the same friend and finally left again. Every time he came we ended up with 5 security guards by the cash room.

The security guards expected them to come back with more guys and told us to "call nightfill and get ready for a fight"
    Nightfill are the guys that come in and re-stock the shelves, half of them are girls but the guys there are some very large guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 25

I can toss over my win 7 64bit enterprise CD like a frisbee to your place Hanna, do want?

I like Windows 8. After getting used to it, it's miles better than Windows 7.

+ 26.

Ugh. Finally finished Young Justice. Dat finale. ._.

Deleted
    Twitch chat didn't load for me. Fucks were not given.
    I enjoyed it because before the matches started 50% of the comments were. "MVP EZ ALL KILL!"

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    New computer came with Windows 8.

Kill me
    Rip Nemi
    + 27

Hai Ana!

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Interesting day. Had two girls try to steal $232 worth of shopping from us.

We were the third store they hit, their trolley was full of stolen shopping from Coles and wollies and us. So we had to get the managers from those stores and security down and held them in the cash office, they'd been there aprox 4 hours by the time I left, police still hadn't come.

During that 4 hours one of the girls boyfriends came, insisted he see her and they be allowed to go. Then when that didn't work he left, came back 5 minutes later and did the same. Then he left again, came back 30 minutes later with a friend, left again, came back a little bit later with the same friend and finally left again. Every time he came we ended up with 5 security guards by the cash room.

The security guards expected them to come back with more guys and told us to "call nightfill and get ready for a fight"
    Nightfill are the guys that come in and re-stock the shelves, half of them are girls but the guys there are some very large guys.
    4 hours and still no police o.O Oh well, they knew the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    New computer came with Windows 8.

Kill me
    http://www.classicshell.net/
    http://www.stardock.com/products/start8/
    Windows 8 with this is better than 7. Or, if you like the Metro UI, just just that ^^

+ 28

---------- Post added 2013-04-05 at 03:58 PM ----------

Oh, I have 3 coupons for 25% OFF BIT.TRIP RUNNER 2 which expire 22 April. Anyone wants one?