Deleted
    It's friggin Christmas!!1!1 There was a chocolate bar in my stocking this morning
    WEERGNAEERHG!!

10+ Year Old Account
    2NE1 isn't as good as SNSD, some people prefer them though. Guess it depends on the person. But they aren't in many shows either so if you want to watch them in variety stuff you really don't have much to watch xD

That's why I like SNSD, you find them everywhere.
    Girl's Day favourite song, Girl's Generation best group

Haj Ely

Deleted
    Ely! I do NOT like Two Broke Girls. I actually watched two whole episodes, because you said it was good.

It's stupid, childish, dirty humour, but I like it. What didn't you like about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    You watched many SNSD shows Asme? They're awesome.

Here's two good ones:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCKHW7llV4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HuGggW1cak

Geng!
    As if reality decided to slap me in the face right after I said no one has bikes with baskets on the front someone passed me today on a bike with a basket on the front. An Asian female though, and they use those kind of bikes a lot in asia. In the store, they only sold one bike with a basket on the front and it was a womens bike but they did sell lose baskets to hang on the front. No bike had a luggage rack at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I EAT THIS!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    wow that actually looks really nice
    I might actually try that xD
    But you guys said it was monkey brains!!

Good morning. :3

Deleted
    + 2

Heya.

Love your new avatar Elyaan.

+ 3
    Hai Ave
    Hai Ely

You watched many SNSD shows Asme? They're awesome.

Here's two good ones:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlCKHW7llV4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HuGggW1cak

Geng!
    As if reality decided to slap me in the face right after I said no one has bikes with baskets on the front someone passed me today on a bike with a basket on the front. An Asian female though, and they use those kind of bikes a lot in asia. In the store, they only sold one bike with a basket on the front and it was a womens bike but they did sell lose baskets to hang on the front. No bike had a luggage rack at all.
    No bike had a luggage rack o.O

Haven't watched many, but the "mistake queen" last night was funny

Haj Maj, Ave

+ 4

Deleted
    Hi Aveline.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mistake queen? Was that at the MAMAs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    It's stupid, childish, dirty humour, but I like it. What didn't you like about it?
    The character Max. She's very unpleasant and every time she delivers a one-liner it falls flat and hard! Partly because they seem very forced, both the acting and the way they're written into the scene, partly because it seems like the writes want as many one-liners per minute as possible. One-liner, BAM! next, one-liner, BAM! next, one-liner, BAM! next. All the characters are ridiculously stereotypical. Nothing wrong with stereotypes, they can be fun, but every single character in the show is a stereotype. The only stereotype I liked was Jennifer Coolidge's character, but that's because she knows how to play those. It's all she ever does. But to be fair, I actually laughed a couple of times, but it's just Max that really annoys me. It's a shame she's always there.
    Geng!
    Here baskets are really a girl thing. They like to hang flowers on them Recently a Dane designed "the masculine basket". I actually like it, but it would destroy my bike's look
    +5

Mistake queen? Was that at the MAMAs?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdJUFRfLrwc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Oh ha, how was that last night? xD
    Did someone link it to you last night?

Oh ha, how was that last night? xD
    Did someone link it to you last night?
    I found it last night and linked it here.

+ 6

Got to go, bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 7

Harro! Today is nice. Love being back in Stockholm again, if only for a short period.

What's up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.