Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer Kevyne-Shandris's Avatar
    !! FANTASTIC !!

No more 30+ man multiboxers on BGs anymore, let alone 5 man elite CP geared teams facerolling.

!! W00T !!
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes. They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."
    Blizzard's blame game in action: Deleting 6,100+ of Kevyne's posts and threads from the WoW forums.

Cool change... but what did they do? Just grey the queue button when in a raid?
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

Bloodsail Admiral Aven Ballantyne's Avatar
    I like the change. 5 man premades are still more than enough to turn the tide of a bg. At least this way its harder to land in a bg that ends in you getting gy camped for 25 mins because the other team is an organized rbg group.

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    I like the change. 5 man premades are still more than enough to turn the tide of a bg. At least this way its harder to land in a bg that ends in you getting gy camped for 25 mins because the other team is an organized rbg group.
    I had one just last night, so I'm calling BS on that.
    Permanently unsubscribed as of 03/10/2014.

Been a fun run guys, but the game's officially moved into the "Milk the Playerbase" phase. And I for one don't intend to stick around as the cost of expansions go up, content in them goes down, and raids become further and further apart.
    Maybe I'll be back for WoW2, but probably not. - Slowpoke, the former Dokhidamo

This still does nothing to deter people that really want to do preformed BGs/honor farming.

The true and tried method of just queueing up at the same time with everyone on vent/mumble and forcing new queues to open still works.