Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Exactly, thats the point.

when warlocks got green fire, now they started using fel, felfire, we didn't need another class for it.
    And i gave you an example of fel fire before that quest - Chaos Bolt.

and what was that supposed to mean?
    They gave Warlocks an illidari armor set.

But you don't want samurai representation, you want samuro and some anime in wow, and apparently a sumo dude. Those are not going to be in the game, yeah.

A samurai, - a warrior - is already represented due to the rp with the races who touch that side, like the burning blade clan, pandarens, night elves, and transmogs.
    I want the equivalent of a Monk representation of chinese martial arts and culture in the form of a samurai.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by username993720 View Post
    And i gave you an example of fel fire before that quest - Chaos Bolt.
    So Bladestorm?

They gave Warlocks an illidari armor set.
    that look like a random warlock tier set to me, pretty similar with others with the tusks in the head,

I want the equivalent of a Monk representation of chinese martial arts and culture in the form of a samurai.
    Warrior with transmog with races based on asian folk. You already have it.

If its not enough you can always play monk with swords.

So Bladestorm?
    Bladestorm is like Metamorphosis. An ultimate ability that can end up in a new class.

that look like a random warlock tier set to me, pretty similar with others with the tusks in the head,
    It is called a Betrayer's Regalia - a nod to Illidan. It even has Demon Hunter markings.

Warrior with transmog with races based on asian folk. You already have it.

If its not enough you can always play monk with swords.
    Good for you for settling for less.
    I, personally, prefer the real deal.

7+ Year Old Account
    Bladestorm is like Metamorphosis. An ultimate ability that can end up in a new class.
    Its not, because metamohpohis was a demon hunter skill, from a different class

Blademaster are warriors, so there is no reason or sense to remove their own skills.

It is called a Betrayer's Regalia - a nod to Illidan. It even has Demon Hunter markings.
    Ok... "nod", not like other classes can get similar stuff like rogues.

Good for you for settling for less.
    I, personally, prefer the real deal.
    Im setting for something that actually make sense, the reality. To get "the real deal" is just to give warrior wind walk and mirror image.

what you want is not something from warcraft, to be forced into the game, and maim other class in the process and even ruin the blademaster fantasy by suggesting a spec that don't even use blades. Which like is aid is far to want that, but a warrior are the blademasters, just like they are the mountain king, there is no sense to deny that just to make your scenario more likely.

A samurai is a warrior, will always be, not a different thing. I mean, just look at dungeons and dragons, the Samurai is also, literally, a subclass/spec from fighter/warrior.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2024-03-22 at 09:58 AM.

Its not, because metamohpohis was a demon hunter skill, from a different class

Blademaster are warriors, so there is no reason or sense to remove their own skills.
    And Bladestorm is a Blademaster skill. See how it goes both ways? Demon Hunter was not a separate class until Legion.

Ok... "nod", not like other classes can get similar stuff like rogues.
    His glaives were equippable by both Rogues and Warriors, and later on by Death Knights and Monks. This set was purposefully made for the Warlock class.

Im setting for something that actually make sense, the reality. To get "the real deal" is just to give warrior wind walk and mirror image.

what you want is not something from warcraft, to be forced into the game, and maim other class in the process
    There's no maiming other than Bladestorm. None of the Warrior abilities will go to the Blademaster, so relax. Even Bladestorm can stay and have a different iteration on the Blademaster.

and even ruin the blademaster fantasy by suggesting a spec that don't even use blades. Which like is aid is far to want that, but a warrior are the blademasters, just like they are the mountain king, there is no sense to deny that just to make your scenario more likely.
    "Clubs and truncheons made of iron or wood, of all shapes and sizes were used by the samurai. Some like the jutte were one-handed weapons, and others like the kanabō were large two-handed weapons."

A samurai is a warrior, will always be, not a different thing. I mean, just look at dungeons and dragons, the Samurai is also, literally, a subclass/spec from fighter/warrior.
    They wouldn't add it as another spec for the Warrior. And, before you say Arms, i disagree. This spec is meant to be a juggernaut, not a fast paced slasher who is light on his feet. That's like saying Genji would be an Arms Warrior if translated into WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    And Bladestorm is a Blademaster skill. See how it goes both ways? Demon Hunter was not a separate class until Legion.
    Warlocks were never demon hunter. Blademasters are Warriors.

Like i said, constantly, Bladmeasters are, literally, warrior trainers, Blademasters are tagged as warriors in the game, the blademaster npcs have warriors skills, they use the same weapons, the same style of combat, the same armor. You are just doing a false analogy by comparing then to warlocks/demon hunters, its a vicious cycle, since its like the fifth time you used this argument that was already refuted by the reasons above. If warlocks and Dh did all of that i mentioned earlier, then yeah they would be the same.

There's no maiming other than Bladestorm. None of the Warrior abilities will go to the Blademaster, so relax. Even Bladestorm can stay and have a different iteration on the Blademaster.

It will maim their fantasy and RP. Im already relaxed cause i know they will never add the same class again, just because.... well there is no rly any reasons besides you wanting a samurai anime class.

"Clubs and truncheons made of iron or wood, of all shapes and sizes were used by the samurai. Some like the jutte were one-handed weapons, and others like the kanabō were large two-handed weapons."
    And you know who use that? WARRIORS. And you know who DON'T use that? BLADEMASTERS

That samurai that uses clubs? a warrior with a samurai transmog and a club, like i said, already covered. The Blademaster, itself, its only Blades, thats why you can't rly try to "expand" on the blademaster into a ept project of a "samurai" from other games, because a samurai is a warrior(already covered) and blademaster is covered with arms.

They wouldn't add it as another spec for the Warrior. And, before you say Arms, i disagree. This spec is meant to be a juggernaut, not a fast paced slasher who is light on his feet. That's like saying Genji would be an Arms Warrior if translated into WoW.
    The ones who are "juggernauts" are fury and prot. Fury is meant tob e the barbarian, berserker. Arms is meant to be fast and agile, the strategist among arms, the master of weapons, aka blades. Dealing swift and powerful blows, its the fantasy of blademaster and of the arms warrior. Like i said, Blademasters in the game are tagged as arms warriors, using their skills AND are warrior trainers. That is something we don't rly need to agree or disagree

But well, since this is the fifth or fourth time we being trough the same arguments, there is nothing else to discuss about. Lets wait and see if they will add the same class again.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2024-03-22 at 02:18 PM.

Warlocks were never demon hunter. Blademasters are Warriors.

Like i said, constantly, Bladmeasters are, literally, warrior trainers, Blademasters are tagged as warriors in the game, the blademaster npcs have warriors skills, they use the same weapons, the same style of combat, the same armor. You are just doing a false analogy by comparing then to warlocks/demon hunters, its a vicious cycle, since its like the fifth time you used this argument that was already refuted by the reasons above. If warlocks and Dh did all of that i mentioned earlier, then yeah they would be the same.
    Then, there wouldn't be any reason to give them the DH's ultimate ability for 7 years, would there? Besides, we see characters like Kanrethad who are Warlocks who turn into demons:

Meryl Felstorm, who housed a Dreadlord inside him like Demon Hunters consuming demonic essences:

Or Troll Warlocks:

"Through an ancient and arcane ritual, demoniacs allow a demon to enter their being. Rather than let it possess them though, they enslave the demon from the inside, absorbing the power of the beast for their own command."

"Demoniacs are conceptually similar to demon hunters."

It will maim their fantasy and RP. Im already relaxed cause i know they will never add the same class again, just because.... well there is no rly any reasons besides you wanting a samurai anime class.
    It wouldn't if it exists as a separate class. It's not like you're taking it away and not implementing anything else. Would you rather get a half eaten pizza or the whole dish?

And you know who use that? WARRIORS. And you know who DON'T use that? BLADEMASTERS

That samurai that uses clubs? a warrior with a samurai transmog and a club, like i said, already covered. The Blademaster, itself, its only Blades, thats why you can't rly try to "expand" on the blademaster into a ept project of a "samurai" from other games, because a samurai is a warrior(already covered) and blademaster is covered with arms.
    You're contradicting yourself.
    The blademaster can't wield them even though they're samurais and these are samurai weapons. The Warrior can wield them but not the blademasters who are supposedly warriors according to you.

Listen, if the Demon Hunter could wield more than just glaives when it was introduced, so can the blademaster expand. If the Monk can wield an assortment of weapons even though its an unarmed profession, so can the blademaster adapt.

The ones who are "juggernauts" are fury and prot. Fury is meant tob e the barbarian, berserker. Arms is meant to be fast and agile, the strategist among arms, the master of weapons, aka blades. Dealing swift and powerful blows, its the fantasy of blademaster and of the arms warrior. Like i said, Blademasters in the game are tagged as arms warriors, using their skills AND are warrior trainers. That is something we don't rly need to agree or disagree

But well, since this is the fifth or fourth time we being trough the same arguments, there is nothing else to discuss about. Lets wait and see if they will add the same class again.
    "Arms warriors are seasoned veterans, using might and ponderous weapons to deal colossal blows to their enemies. Preferring power over speed, Arms warriors specialize in powerful burst damage and control, and can become an unstoppable force, tearing opponents down in just a few mighty blows. Smashing opponents with powerful attacks, Arms warriors are capable of dealing immense amounts of damage in a small space of time."