15+ Year Old Account

Crash on looting after patch.

Anyone else have problem with game crashing when looting after the patch. Doesn't have to be me looting, just when roll window comes up the game sometimes crash.

In 1 instance I had 3 crashes just a while ago. Must be pretty annoying for the other ppl to wait for me all the time.

Edit: Crash report says:

The instruction at "0x0000000140139630" referenced memory at "0x000000005B368000".
    The memory could not be "written".
    Last edited by Cryonic; 2012-12-01 at 08:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to upgrade the addons. Had the same issue until it was upgraded.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

15+ Year Old Account
    I upgraded all addons that had update via curse. You have any clue what addon it can be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Go into the Interface>Help and turn on reporting of LUA errors. Log out and log back in. Then group with someone and go into a dungeon and kill/loot. Any error should get a warning report. The error report should also name a culprit that is offending, and the programming string that's giving problems. Disable that addon until it's patched.
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks Kevyne, I will try that =)