Resto Druid (or could reroll moonkin) LFG

Hello out there, I'm a Resto druid with Moonkin OS looking for a guild after mine pretty much split up. I am 3/16H, looking for a guild that raids around 2-3 days a week 7-12 EST.

I'm currently looking for a guild that is at least 16/16N 10 or 25m

Have quite a few top ranked parses, link to my guild's logs (not here) because I can't link websites..will link them upon request.

491 ilvl but I have 2 non-LFR tokens available to use so I can either have 4pc resto or 2pc moonkin, I'm just waiting to see what is more needed at the time.
    Last edited by Drudz; 2012-12-03 at 11:22 PM.

I'd like to talk to you. The guild I'm in is currently at the same progress (3/16 heroic, 16/16 Normal 25 man) and we'll be working on heroic Elegon 25 man this week. Which spec do you prefer to play? It seems we're on the lookout for a boomkin but if you prefer to play resto that could work as well. Please add me in game so we can discuss further:
    Oven#1418

thanks, hope to hear from you soon!

Chosen 25m - 4/6H MSV - 2/6H HoF - 16/16 Normal Mode.

Raid times 3 Nights - Tuesday, Thursday and Monday from 6pm to 10pm PST. (9pm to 1am EST)

Add me Beastyn#1194

Visit us at www.chosennerzhul.com for more info

Dread korgath 9/16 heroic like to talk to u. add me moondel#1856

Hi Drudz,

I hope you’re still looking for a guild to join! We currently have an opening for a healer in our 10 man group. Just like you, we’re 3/16 Heroic and we raid 3 times a week est.

Our guild <Dabu> is very tight knit. We don’t recruit often and all of our members have been part of the guild for at least a year. One of our healers has job commitments that will take him away from the game, which is why I’m recruiting now.

Just so you know a little background, we’ve been raiding since the end of BC. In Cataclysm, we finished top 350US 8/8 Heroic DS and 7/7 Heroic Firelands. I recruit people that want to be with us for the long term and get to know us. You’ll notice we’re not only close in the game, but in real life too. I’d love for you to come check us out. Our website is:

www (dot) dabuguild (dot) com

^I can't post anything that looks like a link until I've posted a few times.
    Feel free to come message me in the forums for any additional information or to submit an app! My battletag is Edynn#1103 if you’d rather talk that way. Tuesday night I have a late class, so I more than likely won’t be on until after 9pm.

I hope you like what you hear and that we have sparked your interest! Oh, and just as a side note you’d be healing with a monk and a priest.

-Edynn

If you're willing to go boom full-time:

Margaritaville (10/16) is currently recruiting talented DPS.

We are a group of hardcore-minded players raiding on a casual schedule. We raid 10-man Tuesday/Thursday/Monday from 8:15-11:45 PM Pacific on US-Ner'zhul.

We may only raid twice a week, but when we get in to raid we take a very serious approach and get things done. Our goal for this tier is to clear 16/16 H, never straying too far behind the progression curve, while maintaining our lighter schedule.

If you're interested in serious progression on a lighter schedule, I'd love to chat:

Battle Tag - Loonpok#1835 (me, GM), Kevoh#1574 (Raid Lead), Superbad#1835 (Recruitment Officer)
    Google Talk & Email - nslooney at gmail dot com (best during work hours)

Apply at: margaritaville dot wowstead dot com

***PAID TRANSFER/FACTION CHANGE FOR EXCEPTIONALLY WELL-QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS***

I think you could be a great fit with us, so I'm pasting our standard recruitment message below. If you like the sound of it, I encourage you to go to the link at the bottom of the post and post an app on our website. Thank you for your time.

<Reset> (Thunderhorn - US) was formed with the idea that quality, progression-level raiding and real life are not mutually-exclusive concepts. Rather, we believe that it is the quality of the time spent raiding, not quantity, that separates the good guilds from the mediocre.

<Reset> is a guild of veteran end-game raiders, many of whom have been pushing progression since the early days of Vanilla WoW. Many members of Reset's roster have played together in some level or another for the better part of a decade, and we have killed enough bosses, wiped enough times, that we understand that raiding success is a team effort, and a team effort only.

Historically, its members have partaken in US and World Top 100, Top 25, and Top 10 kills. <Reset> and its members have been part of world-record setting kills. What is most impressive, however, is that the guild accomplished this with a raid schedule that was half of most other progression guilds. We accomplished these feats through persistence, but also through professionalism -- a sense of trust in each other that everyone in the raid deserved to be there, and everyone was capable of doing their job.

After a short hiatus, <Reset> is proud to begin recruitment for progression raiding once again.

We are looking for a few skilled individuals to round out our 10-man raid group. Despite our old and close ties, we are welcoming to anyone that shares in the philosophy that success must be owned and earned, and never taken for granted.

We are looking for people that are excited to solve problems. We want people who are as excited to wipe on a new boss as they are to get a new piece of loot. We're looking for people that understand that success is the product of incremental progression, a process which necessarily includes failure, learning, and adjustment. We want people who want to keep the train going, and not people who simply want to ride along.

Maybe these are just words to you, but if they're not, then you know they're true. If so, you're the kind of raider we're looking for -- and we're the kind of guild you're looking for.

<Reset> raids 9 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8:00-11:00 server time (Central). These times may shift based on what's most suitable for the guild.

We are currently recruiting excellent ranged DPS and healers. Please visit our recruitment forum at http://www.resetguild.guildportal.com to apply.