Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    its not cheating unless u get caught

trolololololol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercarcher View Post

The problem is with the game, not with the people trying to play it for fun (but can't because the grind for a starter set is ridiculous)
    No, the problem is with people like you.

The problem is not with the game, problem is that ppl actually want to get everything and wants to get it in the same day when they ding lvl 90.. I mean seriously? I understand, it can be pain in ass when you are in losing streak but on the other hand you can group up with friends, or get ppl from trade for honor farming and problem solved. On the other hand you can get full honor cap while you are leveling, even jp cap and later convert them into honor. If you think that 45k honor is a grind then you never played vanilla or tbc obviously. Instead of qqing about every single thing in game try to find solution (not cheating)
    Also why do you have to rush with gearing? Do few bgs daily, do Tol Barad/Wintergrasp they are giving lots of honor. While you are doing all that you will probably get your weekly conquest cap and so on.. The whole point is to not rush, cuz there is really no point in that 2 months after season start, unless if you are in hc pvp guild, if you are just casual take your time and try to ENJOY in game!
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hb View Post
    its not cheating unless u get caught

trolololololol
    truestory 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually this was to point out the HUGE GAPING FLAWS in WoW's PvP system, any why botting has become so prevalent.
    There are no HUGE GAPING FLAWS in WoW's PvP. There are flaws, yes. But did you honestly expect to own someone without at least decent gear? Are you freaking serious?!

I'm at my wits end with PvP in WoW.

I just got the game on black friday so I am behind in the gearing curve, so that means I get my ass handed to me in PvP.

This is not fun.

I win about 1 in every 5 BGs I get into, giving me an average honor earned about 150 per BG and each BG lasts on average 10 minutes.

That is 900 honor/hour.

A full set of upgraded blue PvP gear costs 44500 honor. At 900/hour that is 50 hours of getting my ass handed to me because I'm not geared. Why would I or anyone else want this?

So, time to start botting till I can actually play and have fun.
    44500 honor? are you buying two different pvp sets or what??

Don't get me wrong, I hate gearing my alts... thanks god Alterac Valley CTA is about to start, that's tons of fast honor, where one can easily gear a character in two days... best call to arms to gear alts are AV, IoC and SotA, because you being undergeared won't have that much of a negative impact in your team.

Besides, if you let the computer AFK in BGs you might have the resilience, but you won't have become a better player and will likely still get your ass handed to you (even by players in PvE gear).

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Congratulations on choosing to become part of the problem. To be fair though, I agree that the gear curve is dumb and always has been. Gear has no place in competition. Still, cheating is cheating.
    Wow has always been about gear, will always be about gear, and there really is no point in arguing it. The very building blocks of an MMO is character progression and the majority of players enjoy that aspect. A fun aspect of MMORPG's is obtaining powerful gear and using that to trounce less powerful characters. Who doesn't enjoy popping into a random battleground and being able to destroy a character who is far less geared than you.

I really never understood how player's see WOW as e-sport material though. It's an MMORPG, where luck, RNG, and imbalances stack way to high for me to be able to take it as a very serious competitive avenue. I tend to look at player's arguing WOW is seriously competitive PVP game like the player's who argue Super Smash Brother's Melee is a serious competitive fighting game. Both games are fun in their own respect, but I don't see how anyone could take them very seriously.

Deleted
    I don't really see this going anywhere. Tons of people bot, if you want to join the club then by all means, do so. You might get banned, you probably won't. If you do however, it's deserved - if you can't be bothered to play the game properly and get gear progressively then you got the wrong game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Botting is against the ToS, meaning threads that have to do with it, even just condoning it, don't have a place on our forums.