Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Otherwise, take a cold shower and sleep in front of the open fidge? ^^
    i could just sleep outside

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Depends on what you want to do...
    Public decency laws and stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    Clothing does tend to help keep one warm as well as make sure people don't bitch about lack of clothing. lol
    It's still hot down here. Stupid subtropical climates

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Yup yup. It's just . . . kind of hard to believe actually. I'm having a hard time believing it myself but I do. I'm still leaning more towards female in terms of what gender i'm more sexually attracted to, but honestly it doesn't matter. Personality > gender.

And thanks for wishing me luck. I may have to wait until my grandmother is dead before coming out. x.x
    Do it when you feel most comfortable, no matter who is around.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Do it when you feel most comfortable, no matter who is around.
    Yup. Of course. I know I should do it when I feel most comfortable. And when my grandmother is dead, I will feel more comfortable. I know that's a bad thing to say but . . .yeah. Hell, I could probably tell my sister and trust her but if I told my mom she would just blab about it to EVERYONE she knows, and not that it really matters to me, i'd rather her not spread gossip about me.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post

Remind me again where you are? O_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm tired and bored. Should I go to bed and think about what I've learned today? Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea.

Deleted
    They stole my name on steam :/ so i too kanother one.
    Add me: Fillydelphia Lycanshadow

I know! It`s so original :P

PS! Games recommendations needed !
    Last edited by mmoc743b654a14; 2013-01-01 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Remind me again where you are? O_o
    A stone's throw from the Gulf of Mejico.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    [video=youtube;bz7dtIE6kQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bz7dtIE6kQA[/vieo]
    Lol applejack is silly poni.

Deleted

send some heat to me pls! or let me move in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    send some heat to me pls! or let me move in!
    Zenora'd like to be in heat.

Yup. Of course. I know I should do it when I feel most comfortable. And when my grandmother is dead, I will feel more comfortable. I know that's a bad thing to say but . . .yeah. Hell, I could probably tell my sister and trust her but if I told my mom she would just blab about it to EVERYONE she knows, and not that it really matters to me, i'd rather her not spread gossip about me.
    Like I said, sexuality really isn't a big deal and if you don't want to tell anyone then you don't have to, let them figure it out. As long as you are not a horrible person, a lot of people shouldn't care what hole you like to put it in the most or if you like taking it in some hole.

Like I said, sexuality really isn't a big deal and if you don't want to tell anyone then you don't have to, let them figure it out. As long as you are not a horrible person, a lot of people shouldn't care what hole you like to put it in the most or if you like taking it in some hole.
    As odd as it sounds, sexuality doesn't have to be about sex. In this case I think Klock said it was personality>everything else.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Yup yup. There was this one comic thingy I saw of two homosexual girls getting made fun of to the point where they were in tears, and it had some lines from I think Dr. Suess but it coulda been a different author saying basically "Be who you are, for those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind". And those are amazing words to live by. I will say this though, knowing my family, they are probably those who mind and dont matter, and not the other way around, which saddens me a bit but I'll live. Honestly, I probably wont tell them unless it's brought up.

And yeah I know you said it isn't a big deal and it sounds like i'm making a big deal out of it, but i'm really not, i'm just typing a lot of words >_<

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:11 PM ----------

As odd as it sounds, sexuality doesn't have to be about sex. In this case I think Klock said it was personality>everything else.
    Yup yup. And honestly, I've never had sex, and damned if I know if i would or wouldn't like sex with another man if I NEVER TRIED IT! :P

That is true, but you get my point. Personality is the biggest reason to like someone, but as a relationship grows sex does come into play.

That is true, but you get my point. Personality is the biggest reason to like someone, but as a relationship grows sex does come into play.
    Yup. It does. And in my opinion, it doesn't matter what gender the person I'm personally having sex with. I know to some it does matter, but to others it doesn't, and i'm in the group of people where it doesn't :P

Yup yup. There was this one comic thingy I saw of two homosexual girls getting made fun of to the point where they were in tears, and it had some lines from I think Dr. Suess but it coulda been a different author saying basically "Be who you are, for those who mind dont matter, and those who matter dont mind". And those are amazing words to live by. I will say this though, knowing my family, they are probably those who mind and dont matter, and not the other way around, which saddens me a bit but I'll live. Honestly, I probably wont tell them unless it's brought up.

And yeah I know you said it isn't a big deal and it sounds like i'm making a big deal out of it, but i'm really not, i'm just typing a lot of words >_<
    ACtually I would probably be the one making a big deal of this right now since I bet you didn't really want to talk about it in length and I am the one making the long posts about it, but hey it isn't a big deal, god knows I make something sound super important and emotional when it isn't needed some times.

Bad Rats is pretty popular.
    Popular doesn't mean it's good. TB recently did a video of it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz82PZu3loU
    Super Brony Friendfinder

Deleted
    It's still hot down here.
    My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter. My mind is not in the gutter.

ACtually I would probably be the one making a big deal of this right now since I bet you didn't really want to talk about it in length and I am the one making the long posts about it, but hey it isn't a big deal, god knows I make something sound super important and emotional when it isn't needed some times.
    what? Oh no, i'm perfectly fine with talking about it. honestly, i stayed up a little bit longer SO i could talk about it to those who wanted to talk about it :P