Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Shes completely ridiculous, and I expect a nerf or an instant top banned
    I was watching TheOddone strea, hes TSM Jungler. No one was banning her in ranked, better picks atm like Blitz.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was watching TheOddone strea, hes TSM Jungler. No one was banning her in ranked, better picks atm like Blitz.
    No, don't get me started on how stupid Blitzcrank is. Worst champion ever designed. His place may only be dislodged by Nami, but that has yet to be seen.

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 12:09 AM ----------

Anyways, I'm packing up and leaving work. Laters

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I really hope they don't do GFWL on this one. I don't even want to fuck with the first one because of that shit.
    http://www.darksoulsii.com/

Seems like it will. I never had any real issues with it, but that's not to say it doesn't have problems. Nevertheless, I am hyped beyond all notion of sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    ok now I can approve of your guys' christmas avatars shizz
    why only now?
    I doubt you'll be able to find a Sprite replacement.
    That's like taking the fountain of youth and replacing it with tonic water
    marriage is when you bet someone half your stuff they won't leave

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    why only now?
    because I woke up
    covered in half a meter of snow

Lol DS2 trailer comes out

because I woke up
    covered in half a meter of snow
    You should probably fix your roof.

Deleted
    pls nutbladder sub the new jojo episode already
    please

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 07:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hetalia View Post
    You should probably fix your roof.
    I can't see shit it's blizzarding right now

Goodbye everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Nami is extremely OP though. Her Q can hit the entire team, which is a 1.25 sec stun, and her R can follow that up, or start that combo, knocking everyone up. If you can land her abilities, she is very strong. I just had a miracle game of ranked, and we came back to win because all I did on Nami was CC their Varus, who ended 24/9/9. We probably should not have won that game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Goodbye everyone.
    are you leaving us forever?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    http://www.darksoulsii.com/

Seems like it will. I never had any real issues with it, but that's not to say it doesn't have problems. Nevertheless, I am hyped beyond all notion of sanity.
    Nah. I have a really really hard time paying for a GFWL game after the shit storm of Halo 2. I can't even activate my product key anymore. "Oh its not that bad anymore" is just delusion from fanbois trying to convince themselves that it wont be that bad. I told myself that after the initial release of GFWL with Hellgate London and Shadowrun for Halo 2. Thats still one of the few game purchases I truly 100% regret, and there isn't many.

I can see it as a valid excuse for Dark Souls 1. They were convinced by the community to port it so they opted to take the easiest route to port it. Its not remotely valid for a game that is in production however.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Goodbye everyone.
    Good night Inner

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. I have a really really hard time paying for a GFWL game after the shit storm of Halo 2. I can't even activate my product key anymore. "Oh its not that bad anymore" is just delusion from fanbois trying to convince themselves that it wont be that bad. I told myself that after the initial release of GFWL with Hellgate London and Shadowrun for Halo 2. Thats still one of the few game purchases I truly 100% regret, and there isn't many.

I can see it as a valid excuse for Dark Souls 1. They were convinced by the community to port it so they opted to take the easiest route to port it. Its not remotely valid for a game that is in production however.
    You never know. The outcry for a PC port for DkS 1 was enough to get them to do it, I'm sure if they were to get enough feedback about wanting to use Steam or something for the multiplayer it could go pretty far. I'm optimistic about it, and they're at least releasing it on PC from the get go.

I can't see shit it's blizzarding right now
    Set up a makeshift shelter with a blanket and a couple of chairs. Wait for the snow to die down. then emerge and fix your roof

You have said GFWL exactly twenty thousand times no without explaining what it means.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    You have said GFWL exactly twenty thousand times no without explaining what it means.
    Games for Windows Live. It's the Xbox live for PC. Overall it's pretty bad and has given a lot of issues for plenty of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Games For Windows Live

Games for Windows Live. It's the Xbox live for PC. Overall it's pretty bad and has given a lot of issues for plenty of people.
    Oh, okay.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

10+ Year Old Account
    You never know. The outcry for a PC port for DkS 1 was enough to get them to do it, I'm sure if they were to get enough feedback about wanting to use Steam or something for the multiplayer it could go pretty far. I'm optimistic about it, and they're at least releasing it on PC from the get go.
    Heres for hoping for steamworks darksouls 2.