10+ Year Old Account
    Off work! Weeeeeee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well, I was broswing for a Wireless Pair Headphones when Theklocko brought it up. I am so sick of wired headphones. Worst thing that happens with Wireless Headphones is the battery needs to recharge, and... I use speakers mostly anyways.
    Wired headphones get annoying fast. Because it's always the fire that "breaks", i dunno why or how or w/e, but they just end up doing so ._.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Gotta <3 headphones.

I need to get some new ones soon too, my left earpiece is hanging in only a wire and some tape.

Ohai-ooo Flüttergai!

If I ever play LoL with you, I'm going to do it just to spite you <3

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 06:14 PM ----------

I'm not allowed to help her in the kitchen <.<

My mom is actually an amazingly good cook, and she hates when she can't make food alone. So I just kinda keep out of the way until' she's done :P

The forest is so much fun.

Damn I miss Dark Souls...
    The fun could continue if it wasn't because I did the stupid thing to die against a big mushroom xD

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I dunno. If you want to buy me some, that's fine. At least show me what you had in mind?
    I was just going to buy a random pair of cheap headphones for you as a christmas present. But you think it's weird, and I am starting to think it's weird. So bleh.

I mean, I got free shipping through Amazon so it's not like it's much trouble for me anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    The fun could continue if it wasn't because I did the stupid thing to die against a big mushroom xD
    I have the perfect picture for this, just let me find it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I'm not allowed to help her in the kitchen <.<

My mom is actually an amazingly good cook, and she hates when she can't make food alone. So I just kinda keep out of the way until' she's done :P
    Hehehe, I can understand that.
    Wishing you and yours a merry evening then ^_^

I was just going to buy a random pair of cheap headphones for you as a christmas present. But you think it's weird, and I am starting to think it's weird. So bleh.

I mean, I got free shipping through Amazon so it's not like it's much trouble for me anyways.
    Well it's not that I thought it was weird, I just didn't think if you were serious or not, because i'm not gonna lie, a lot of the time I'm not sure if you're serious when posting in the thread or not. Isn't that I dont trust you, just . . . w/e.

And if you want to buy me some, i'll send you my mailing address.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    I have the perfect picture for this, just let me find it.

Deleted
    Reposting cuz Megaman!

Deleted
    Well it's not that I thought it was weird, I just didn't think if you were serious or not, because i'm not gonna lie, a lot of the time I'm not sure if you're serious when posting in the thread or not. Isn't that I dont trust you, just . . . w/e.

The only way to understand weird is to be weird

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    [IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/3dff9a3f02940fdec8974174f37c321e/tumblr_mfctbqErBr1rgqnb9o1_500.png[/IM]
    Change the weapon to a +15 Claymore and it was totally me! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    The only way to understand weird is to be weird
    And trust me, i'm damn weird.

Cloud Atlas is a weird film.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Hehehe, I can understand that.
    Wishing you and yours a merry evening then ^_^
    Right back at you

And thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post

Well of course I am not very serious on a thread with the topic being ponies. I am here to quite literally derp around and waste time.

But I will buy you a cheap pair. PM me.

Well of course I am not very serious on a thread with the topic being ponies. I am here to quite literally derp around and waste time.

But I will buy you a cheap pair. PM me.
    Yeah. It's understandable if you aren't serious all of the time, which is perfectly fine. And I already PM'd you.

Deleted
    How's Thor's christmas?

Deleted
    And trust me, i'm damn weird.
    Clearly not enough

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Cloud Atlas is a weird film.
    Well, I heard that too. Do you recommend seeing it, or is it just too weird?