Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Yes! We have 8 Syrian Kurds pizza restaurants in town
    I tend to buy from them, awesome pizzas!
    You should make your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    o.O?
    Why so confused.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Pizza hut is a box full of grease and flour.

Can't say about papa johns. Never had it. Dominos is really good. Their breadsticks are amazing. I mostly like local places though. Papa Murphies for GOAT if you wana take and bake.
    Papa Murphy's is good. used to enjoy it with my friends because they accepted food stamps.

Speaking of, I was thinking of some things the past few days. February 2011 I got sick. Just a regular cold, but I noticed my left ear hurt. I mentioned to my friends, and suggested to them that I visit a free clinic. They all passed it off as nothing, and gave me their ideas on how to fix it. Oh, sorry, did I mention I couldn't hear out of it? Yeah, that part's important. because my most trustworthy friend, told me to just get some rubbing alcohol and use it in the ear to break up the ear wax, and use a q-tip to get it all out. After that didn't work, and at least two months later, my other ear closed up, and I lost about 80% of my total hearing. Finally, my brother took me to a pharmacy and got some stuff that is ACTUALLY designed to break up the ear wax. A few days later, I got my hearing back in one ear, and eventually the other. Was it the wax? Maybe, but I doubt it. Right now I'm sitting at 3+ weeks of tittinus, and I never really believed that I had 100% of my hearing back, and there's probably some permanent damage in there somewhere.

One of the most important things I needed to do leading up to my decision to move here, was to get my food stamps renewed. After six months, you just fill out a new form and send it in, saying "yeah, things still suck". After a year, you have to go through the whole process again, but your benefits don't stop as long as you make your appointment, send in the form first on time, etc. Last time I tried to send one in through the mail, they supposedly never got it and I lost my benefits. So, this time, I wanted to make sure the got it. I asked a friend of mine to take me to the offices (because it was in a different city). he agreed, and showed up late on the last day I had. We got there right after they closed, and I lost my benefits.

One of the things that bothered me about my old friends, is that I felt like they always let me down, in ways such as I just mentioned. Meanwhile, I'd do anything I could for them. I made a New Year's Resolution last year, to basically be more selfish. Gotta love a promise you make to yourself like that, huh? I think that plus those stories plus some other factors I'm sure, led me to the decision to leave. I wonder how much of each.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I'll give you a guess. It's military, and it's medical.
    Samarit...?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know, if a big pizza costs more than 7.5 dollars (which is like 4.6 UK-money?) then it's a rip off! And Pizza Hut had way smaller
    Brooklyn style pepperoni and canadian bacon from Dominos is so good.

I don't know, if a big pizza costs more than 7.5 dollars (which is like 4.6 UK-money?) then it's a rip off! And Pizza Hut had way smaller
    A big pizza here is at least 15 UK moneys.

That's 25 US moneys
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Both chains and local pizza places charge around £13-15 for a large pizza

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    Brooklyn style pepperoni and canadian bacon from Dominos is so good.
    Canadian bacon isn't bacon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Canadian bacon is bacon!
    canadian bacon is ham

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Both chains and local pizza places charge around £13 for a large pizza
    sounds about right

except for Little Caesars. They make damn good pizza for $5-$9

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Why did you do that
    No idea.

* Pelts Frey with another muffin

I can get an 18 inch pizza for £10 from my local kebab place.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

That's because you live in monopoly land where money grows on trees and you bathe in oil all day long!
    Norway...?

Quote Originally Posted by GarGar View Post
    Heh heh.
    ....I'm sorry.
    * Bad GarGar
    Your remind me very much of Jar Jar from Star Wars :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Papa Murphy's is good. used to enjoy it with my friends because they accepted food stamps.

Speaking of, I was thinking of some things the past few days. February 2011 I got sick. Just a regular cold, but I noticed my left ear hurt. I mentioned to my friends, and suggested to them that I visit a free clinic. They all passed it off as nothing, and gave me their ideas on how to fix it. Oh, sorry, did I mention I couldn't hear out of it? Yeah, that part's important. because my most trustworthy friend, told me to just get some rubbing alcohol and use it in the ear to break up the ear wax, and use a q-tip to get it all out. After that didn't work, and at least two months later, my other ear closed up, and I lost about 80% of my total hearing. Finally, my brother took me to a pharmacy and got some stuff that is ACTUALLY designed to break up the ear wax. A few days later, I got my hearing back in one ear, and eventually the other. Was it the wax? Maybe, but I doubt it. Right now I'm sitting at 3+ weeks of tittinus, and I never really believed that I had 100% of my hearing back, and there's probably some permanent damage in there somewhere.

One of the most important things I needed to do leading up to my decision to move here, was to get my food stamps renewed. After six months, you just fill out a new form and send it in, saying "yeah, things still suck". After a year, you have to go through the whole process again, but your benefits don't stop as long as you make your appointment, send in the form first on time, etc. Last time I tried to send one in through the mail, they supposedly never got it and I lost my benefits. So, this time, I wanted to make sure the got it. I asked a friend of mine to take me to the offices (because it was in a different city). he agreed, and showed up late on the last day I had. We got there right after they closed, and I lost my benefits.

One of the things that bothered me about my old friends, is that I felt like they always let me down, in ways such as I just mentioned. Meanwhile, I'd do anything I could for them. I made a New Year's Resolution last year, to basically be more selfish. Gotta love a promise you make to yourself like that, huh? I think that plus those stories plus some other factors I'm sure, led me to the decision to leave. I wonder how much of each.
    The ear is a self cleaning organ. Thats why I never use q-tips or anything in my ears.

Now, my hearing is already shit because of 2 reasons: concerts / music and impact tools.

I used to have friends like that though. Used to is the keyword. I just stopped talking to them. Not to mention we didn't really have alike interest so anytime we were together the shit to talk about was really limited.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I can get an 18 inch pizza for £10 from my local kebab place.
    We need to visit one of those places next time
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    See, those kind of prices are insane. Things like Pizzas are supposed to be cheaper than other food. That's why you'd buy it instead of make your own. If I had to pay 13 UK-moneys for a pizza, I'd never have pizza
    Or you could just get a slightly smaller one

I usually get smaller ones for £3.50

Yeap !
    You say money doesnt grow on trees but you get money for studying! Way more than i did...

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 02:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    The ear is a self cleaning organ. Thats why I never use q-tips or anything in my ears.

Now, my hearing is already shit because of 2 reasons: concerts / music and impact tools.

I used to have friends like that though. Used to is the keyword. I just stopped talking to them. Not to mention we didn't really have alike interest so anytime we were together the shit to talk about was really limited.
    Y'all need free healthcare...

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    We need to visit one of those places next time
    Prices lower the further north you go, London is just expensive.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Y'all need free healthcare...
    Don't you dare start that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Don't you dare start that.
    This. Please.

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best