Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    The parents weren't bad once you're at the base of the tree, provided you don't have problems using the game world to your advantage. They can't pass through the tunnel out to Ash Lake, so you can go in there and get them stuck trying to reach you, then kill them off safely.
    It's funny because you can actually die easily no matter what in a NG+ if you are not careful. This is what makes Dark Souls funny for me.

I was doing PvP in Darkroot Garden, being constantly invaded by Black Phantoms of the Forest Covenant and the usual Darkwraith. When I got a break from that I went to get some more Gold Dust from the shrooms... Got my face punched so hard I died because I was too careless.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaedris View Post
    Me being the perfect example, I've had the game pretty much ever since it was released on PS3 and there are still things I don't know (I learned to backstab only a few months ago, apparently you can't have your shield up. ) and I'm horrible at PvP. I've never really liked PvP though so I stayed as far away from it as possible.
    Whoa. I guess I should consider myself a quick learner then.

Dark Souls has so much to offer, in so many different ways, it's nuts.

I've spent probably days just exploring different areas and finding more geniusly hidden secrets. And I've only owned this game for a few weeks now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Me being the perfect example, I've had the game pretty much ever since it was released on PS3 and there are still things I don't know (I learned to backstab only a few months ago, apparently you can't have your shield up. ) and I'm horrible at PvP. I've never really liked PvP though so I stayed as far away from it as possible.
    Yeah exactly! And many older games have that:

I still find new quests in Fallout 1 and 2, even though I've played those games.... quite a lot

I still learn new things in Heroes of Might and Magic 3, which I've played since I was a kid (It was actually the first PC game I bought with my own money! )

Even really old games like Megaman X, made for a console at with the power of a gameboy, still teach me new things to this day. I think it's amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Thunder View Post
    The Abyss Greatsword also has that. It stacks to 11 Humanity + the stats scalling, which scales identically I think to the corrupted version of The Artorias Greatsword, which makes it dangerous in Physical damage I think... However, can't be enchanted.

Also, yeah, you get higher curse resistance with more humanity, reaching its peak at 30 humanity with 150 curse resistance. You can make it higher with the ring that also increases curse resistance.
    Is curse "resistance" the same as increasing the curse bar?

Like, how fast it fills up, or how much it has to fill up.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Whoa. I guess I should consider myself a quick learner then.

Dark Souls has so much to offer, in so many different ways, it's nuts.

I've spent probably days just exploring different areas and finding more geniusly hidden secrets. And I've only owned this game for a few weeks now.
    I pretty much played it on PS3 up to Lost Izalith and quit playing for ages. I actually just finished the game for my first time a few months ago when I resumed playing again.

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 07:47 PM ----------

It fills up slower, thus lessening the likelihood of you getting cursed.

Deleted

It increases the curse bar. If you take on the ring of curse resist (don't remember the name) you get a huuuuuuge bar

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    It increases the curse bar. If you take on the ring of curse resist (don't remember the name) you get a huuuuuuge bar
    Cursebite ring.

But basilisks are free kills anyways.

They creep me out though. :<

I felt so left out on a lot of the discussion on the thread the last week or so because of all the dark souls talk and i've never played it ._.

Deleted
    Cursebite ring.

They stare right into your soul(s)...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I felt so left out on a lot of the discussion on the thread the last week or so because of all the dark souls talk and i've never played it ._.
    There's a easy solution to that. \o/

15+ Year Old Account
    I wish i could play Dark souls on the PC but unfortunately my graphics card cant handle it....

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    I guess the thread have been about Dark Souls a lot lately... I'm sorry

How about that pony?!

There's a easy solution to that. \o/
    No there isn't. I have no money.

Deleted
    They stare right into your soul(s)...
    I see what you did there!

It was very clever.

Welcome to Naro and LoL talk.
    I don't get it.™

Deleted
    No there isn't. I have no money.
    Steal a few paintings by Sokolov.

Deleted
    Cursebite ring.

They make me laugh... I mean... a Basilisk is normally portrayed as a fucking huge snake... but this ones are frogs with absurd big eyes xD

I guess the thread have been about Dark Souls a lot lately... I'm sorry

How about that pony?!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VeNJw.png[/IG]
    :P I dont really care, it's just . . . when yall talk about dark souls, I have nothing to contribute so I just lurk. Also, it confuses me a great deal.
    I will say this though, the more yall talk about it, the more I want it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frey is back. I wanna play a fast attacking dual wielding thief in Dark Souls. How? D:

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best