Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    IMO, and you don't have to take my advice on this, but don't be afraid to fail. You just might have to reach in and grab yourself.
    Are we speaking of masturbation here, or whipping your penis out to impress the female?

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone already said, define "in love".

I have, but never been in a relationship. As most have already said aswell, I'm waiting until after I'm done with my studies and career-building to settle down.

Deleted
    fell in love with a girl three years ago. after a great time together (we were partying every weekend) we finally kissed. the moment our eyes met after the kiss - i will never forget that. i had two long-lasting relationship in my life (i am 22 now) but i've never felt like that. sadly the next day she told me that she isn't looking for a serious relationship. broke my heart of course but i tried to not show it to her too much. we have never talked about that night again and we are still friends and see each other often. it might be weird but after 3 years i still love her and can't get over her. well, as long as she is happy (she's in a relationship right now) i am too.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm in love with a girl right now. We recently broke up because she wanted to take things slower than I did. I freaked out on her and we split. Now we're going to try to take things slow again.

This time I'm going to appreciate everything about her. I know that it's love for sure this time, I can just feel it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Are we speaking of masturbation here, or whipping your penis out to impress the female?
    Funny. No, grab yourself. That person you are inside.

It's called confidence. You gain it from experience. Experience means you will likely go through a lot, but it's a learning experience.

Most people are too afraid to go through failure to find success. It seems to me anyway. I don't blame them but that's how we grow as people.

I see lots of stories about unrequited love or feelings that are only felt one way. Sometimes you just need to forget that person and move on. Sometimes you can't change people.

You know, I even know that what I am saying might not resonate with people because they have to go through it themselves. So go through it. Don't put the learning experience on hold.

If you really want something then you will find it eventually, but you still have to look.
    Last edited by mmoc614a3ed308; 2012-12-04 at 07:56 PM.

Lost my girlfriend of 6 years to a car accident 4 years ago.

Haven't gave a shit about relationships since.

Only once have I been truly in love, and didn't realize it until many years later.

I've been in love plenty of times. Depending on how you describe love that is. But I met my first real love close to 3 years ago, and at first it was the best thing ever. Sadly things change, and after 2 years together we ended it. This was also my first long-therm relationship. It happened under a month ago, and even though it was mutual, it's been a rough period of time. Love can lead to some of the best feelings in the world, but also some to some the worst. And seeing as I'm 22, I do not have any interest in starting anything new any time soon. But you never know. I still do believe that being with someone you love, and that love you back beats being alone. But that's all a matter of opinion I guess

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by obnoxiouslol View Post
    Lost my girlfriend of 6 years to a car accident 4 years ago.

Haven't gave a shit about relationships since.
    I cry for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post
    As someone already said, define "in love".
    I don't know if they were responded to, but who really can define it? It is what it is. You feel it or you don't.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dated her for 5 years and been married for 5. It's lovely.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have, it was a good year.

I think people mistake loving someone for loving the concept of being with someone. Short version? No, I've had a few girlfriends but I think I just miss not having to buy dinner for two just to get it in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. 1st relationship only lasted one month. Not enough time. Wasn't the right person. Second relationship (my last one) lasted only 3 months. Not enough time. Wasn't the right person.

I've got plenty of time though since I'm only 18 .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    While there are a fair share of relationship threads on here, the topic of love is never discussed much. Have you ever been in love? Are you still together with that person or did it not work out? Or maybe you never told the person how you felt before it was too late? Maybe they don't even know you're in love with them? Did you ever think that you were in love, but realize now that you actually weren't? Are you still in love?

-Have you ever been in love and what was it like for you?
    Depends how you define love.

I've been with my partner for 7 years now and i care deeply about her, she understands me better than any other, she calms me down when i get angry and i would burn the planet to protect her.

Thinking about it, i would say that is what love is and i love her lol.

Love is caring for someone more than yourself, they have an ability to calm the greatest rage and just seeing or hearing them with brighten your darkest moods.