Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Demono nerf was inevitable, but doing it without buffing any other spec is retarded, affliction is dead in PvP, Destro was already subpar post patch and got nerfed without any compensation
    I'd love to say that a 33% nerf wont kill the spec but what's the point of having a 2min burst when mage deal the same damage every 10sec

Also, considering War/Feral/Mage can pretty much kill people by just looking at them in arena, it's safe to assume the reason it got nerfed was AOEing down people in RBG

Quote Originally Posted by Gangresnake View Post
    Demono nerf was inevitable, but doing it without buffing any other spec is retarded, affliction is dead in PvP, Destro was already subpar post patch and got nerfed without any compensation
    I'd love to say that a 33% nerf wont kill the spec but what's the point of having a 2min burst when mage deal the same damage every 10sec

Also, considering War/Feral/Mage can pretty much kill people by just looking at them in arena, it's safe to assume the reason it got nerfed was AOEing down people in RBG
    Mages can kill people in a deep every 30th sec, not every 10th.

CW with MF hits more than one people many times even in arenas. It's been common to set up kills by trying to cleave people with DS+CW and then pick a kill target.

Why not reduce as CB?Basic damage is so low,why not nerf Sacrifice?
    NO Sacrifice,why my wave is just 50K?And 33% nerf is 33k,just as a Congfig?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asthreon View Post
    This thread reeks of people with the "I CAN'T FACEROLL PEOPLE WITH A BROKEN CLASS ANYMORE AND HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY PROPERLY?!?....Time to Re-roll to other X broken Class." Mindset.
    People like you make me wonder if you actually play the class before you post on their forum. This was an uncompensated nerf to demo, right after a nerf to destro.
    Why is there no "Demonhunter" hero class yet? He was only the coolest hero in WC3. Get busy Blizzard.

Deleted
    And back to the famous Meta swap while casting HoG coz YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO CAST CW anymore.

thanks blizzard for fucking up demonology aoe capabilities in pve, now we'll have to swap out of meta again to cast hog. fucking swell job. how i fucking hate this company sometimes...

Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    thanks blizzard for fucking up demonology aoe capabilities in pve, now we'll have to swap out of meta again to cast hog. fucking swell job. how i fucking hate this company sometimes...
    Spot on except, this has been an on going thing. I was having fun on the beta, I have not enjoyed playing my warlock Since Ulduar, with the mind set that some how they would get things back to normal. I guess blizzard bought into the idea of Mayan conspiracy cause they just killed an entire class. I will actually have a big smile on my face when World of Warcraft servers go off line permanently as all of their share holders pull out over the consistent drop of Subs. You just lost another one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jainzar View Post
    Haven't seen anyone using it over Immo aura. Except in 5 mans.
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2012-12-04 at 07:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Well atleast now no one will ever qq on warlocks for this expansion as they continue with the cycle of [ New expansion looking nice >qq> overall nerf to all specs > sit in a semi viable state for the rest of the expansion with random minor buffs and nerfs each patch.

Greg Street's Developer skills are equal to a pound of Fossilized Mesopotamian hog shit, with a mix of the following things that have existed and were literally a down point in human evolution : 1. Greg Street's Birth 2. Greg Street's Hiring at Blizzard 3. Greg Street leveling a mage after looking at his weight on a scale 4. Pogs 5. Tomagochi 6. Aids 7.Werthers Hard candy (pathetic shit) 8. Flash Mobs 9. Warlock skill: Enslave Demon followed by a Glyph that allows you to cast it quicker.10.Ghostcockgobler(Greg Street)

You are a mess of shit, I question how it is even possible how humanity some how became the dominant species on this earth. It's a real disappointment.

Post constructively, please.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-04 at 02:35 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    We still got destro :O

* goes crying in a corner * I should re-roll warrior
    along with all the rogues huehuehue
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

15+ Year Old Account
    This obviously needed a nerf. What's strange is that frost bomb is unchanged. Warrior burst also unchanged.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, people are going to go back to whining about being 'one shot' by Chaos Bolt now? And how long before that gets nerfed as a result?

About time this shit was nerfed. It was disgusting in PVP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Time for the million dollar question:

What's the use of chaos wave now?

the "to make you go nuts when u missclick it wasting a HoG charge" is not allowed!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    So, people are going to go back to whining about being 'one shot' by Chaos Bolt now? And how long before that gets nerfed as a result?
    Already nerfed chaos bolt with GoSac in 5.1.

I know it´s a big nerf, but IMO demo still better in arena than aff or destro...

I always played with Warlock and no matter how many nerf it becomes, I´ll keep playing with this!
    Last edited by Aruotnof; 2012-12-04 at 11:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalPizza View Post
    Already nerfed chaos bolt with GoSac in 5.1.
    It does the same damage overall, I'm talking about a real nerf.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 11:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Time for the million dollar question:

What's the use of chaos wave now?

the "to make you go nuts when u missclick it wasting a HoG charge" is not allowed!
    Make /cast [stance:0] macros.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post
    They should of just gave it the chaosbolt gosac treatment (minus actually having gosac since most demo pvpers didnt run gosac)

Instead of a 100k hit have it do 60k and then 40k over 3 seconds. Would of made it still strong but more skill based
    This is actually a pretty good idea. GoSac could use that treatment for most of the spells involved, adding a ignite like dot.

But yeah, crappy change... yet mages are still 3-global shooting people with no problem, while Chaos Wave or Chaos bolt have a huge setup time combined with a 2min CD...

Good job blizzard... as usual, warlocks can't get excited/have for more than a month... keep letting mages dominate since... forever.

Deleted
    Back to hitting with wet noodles and have dry pasta every two minutes !