Deleted

[Holy] tips for Tsulong

Hi guys, we do a couples of tries yesterday at Tsulong and i noticed my healing was lower than expected and not in line with mine usual output...

i see many logs of paladins with very high amount of Eternal Flame heals on boss... but i cant reach that amount.

i beacon tsulong, precast divine before breath, fol (glyphed) and EF at 3 stacks during fol buff + breath, use DF and AW just before breath.

any tips? i go pretty fast oom spamming divine light, maybe is better spam holy light + shock during the no-breath period?

i'm avoiding recast EF before the buffed hot end.

halp!

10+ Year Old Account
    have your raid pick a holy priest and use guardian angel on the boss just before the breath = win
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Don't forget, with beacon on the boss, you can also roll EF on multiple raid members and have them all transfer to the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arian21 View Post
    have your raid pick a holy priest and use guardian angel on the boss just before the breath = win
    already done, cocoon too
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    Don't forget, with beacon on the boss, you can also roll EF on multiple raid members and have them all transfer to the boss.
    this... when to do? spam ef on raid during no-breath buff or during breath buff? how many hp for each?

10+ Year Old Account
    What I tend to do for this fight is to Beacon him as soon as he becomes friendly and toss a 3 HP EF on him. I then proceed to bomb heal him with DL/HS and at times HL due to mana issues while throwing out as many 3 HP EFs on the raid as I can to try to maximize the Beacon transfers. This way I'm building HP through direct heals on him and not wasting the HoTs being produced. When the first breath is about to go out, I pop my macro (Wings, DF, Spell Power Potion, Guardian), then I FoL the boss (glyphed), I wait for our priests Guardian, and once all that is up I throw an EF on the boss. I then continue bomb healing the boss with DL and casting my EFs on the raid. On subsequent breaths I once again FoL and then EF, but the rest of the abilities are on cd.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerfax View Post
    What I tend to do for this fight is to Beacon him as soon as he becomes friendly and toss a 3 HP EF on him. I then proceed to bomb heal him with DL/HS and at times HL due to mana issues while throwing out as many 3 HP EFs on the raid as I can to try to maximize the Beacon transfers. This way I'm building HP through direct heals on him and not wasting the HoTs being produced. When the first breath is about to go out, I pop my macro (Wings, DF, Spell Power Potion, Guardian), then I FoL the boss (glyphed), I wait for our priests Guardian, and once all that is up I throw an EF on the boss. I then continue bomb healing the boss with DL and casting my EFs on the raid. On subsequent breaths I once again FoL and then EF, but the rest of the abilities are on cd.
    Any thoughts of sneaking in a Stay of Execution in during breath casts? I was able to use it 3 times and it did almost 7 million healing.

Tips for this fight:
    1. Glyph for flash of light
    2. Spec into Holy Prism
    3. Beacon Tsulong as soon as he becomes friendly and don't miss a breath.
    4. MOST IMPORTANT STEP - DISPEL THE BOSS AS SOON AS HE GETS THE DEBUFF
    5. Heal the raid with EF. Get as many as you can on the raid (Kind of hard now that our 4 piece pvp set has been nerfed)
    6. Right before Tsulong breaths on you, use your CDs (Wings/DF for one, guardian for the other). Cast a flash, followed by a Holy Shock/holy prism, followed by a flash, then followed by an EF on the boss. The key to this: The EF will get the 500% buff and the ticks that go out after your buff wears off - still get the 500% buff.
    7. Rinse repeat.

Deleted
    thanks, now... the question is holy prism or execution?

Deleted
    Prism/LH is far too useful in the rest of the encounter (read: all encounters) to drop it for execution sentence.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that if you can heal through the Night phase without access to LH or Prism that Stay is an amazing talent for this fight. I'm not sure how it interacts with Breath, but if you could get the final tick to be buffed it would definitely do an amazing amount of healing on the boss. I plan on running this talent for H Tsulong because the boss healing is the most important job well have, so I trying it is definitely worth it.

I would suggest using Execution Sentence for this fight.

To maximize your healing on tsulong i would suggest going in the following order for the breath.

Pre-cast Flash of light into a Divine light that lands as soon as possible after the breath goes off > Flash of Light again > 3 Holy Power Eternal Flame > Flash of Light again > Execution Sentence. You should have enough time get all of these off with a breath buff. Replace the Execution sentence with Holy Sock if ES is on CD.

Also you should Definitely get to the 3506 haste breakpoint for Eternal flame for this fight.

I would also use holy shock and holy light during the non-breath, and use Divine light if you can spare the mana.

Hots ad therefore ES continue with the +500% if cast during the buff time. So the final tick is effected even if not applied during the buff/breath time.
    Something that makes Druids Lifebloom so strong for example