Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not sure if serious or a troll.

Nevertheless she is pathetic and so are you.

Depends on your morals.

I'd do it, then tell the dude.

Deleted
    Sounds like she'd get more of a kick out of it than you would. It'd be a power trip for her and just revenge for you. Cheaters, to me, seem to get off on the ability to control people. By giving her intimacy, despite her leaving you, means that she can feel like she still has power over you, despite leaving/hurting you and she can still have the person she left you for.

I wouldn't want to give her the satisfaction. I understand wanting to hurt the guy, but I'd try to resist that impulse so as to avoid giving a heartless cow her cake and letting her eat it.

The new guy isn't the one that did anything wrong. The cheating girlfriend is. Even if that wasn't the case doing something with the only intentions being to hurt another person is a shitty way to live.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheLord View Post
    Ive got a problem. 4 days after breaking up with my ex of about one year, she found a new guy, who it turns out was sizing her up monthes before, trying to date her and all the time while still going out with me.
    OK so now he's already invested emotionaly with her and taking her to company partys and generally falling heads over heals from the sounds of it (ex gf tells me these things)
    I don't like that fact he got in there quick striping my gf from me. THing is she still wants to have sex with me. Should I keep are sexual encounters going just to ruin any qualty relationship they could have?
    THis don;t make me second choice but destroyer of his lovelife. Correct?
    Don't listen to anyone else in this thread, "grow up" "troll" etc.

If you want to, go for it. Don't do it just to get even with him, do it if it makes you happy. Take it from someone much older and far wiser than anyone on these forums, life is too short to waste it worrying about what other people think, live how you want to live.

No matter what you do in life, there will always be someone that looks down upon you for it, they are haters and jealous, screw 'em.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

The fact that she is willing to sleep with you while going out with another man means she was probably sleeping with other men while going out with you. My advice would be to find another woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought talking about sex and religion was against forum rules.??

10+ Year Old Account
    I've actually done this, and it really didn't make me feel better.

It did, however, fuck her up a little bit because she got upset for cheating on her new boyfriend.

I would encourage you to move on. The sooner you forget her the better.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Using some whoring ex to bring revenge upon someone else

This is one of the more classy relationship threads in a long time!
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Deleted
    Be the bigger man. Just say no. They both sound like pricks, and you will become one too if you do it.
    If your ex breaks it off with her boyfriend, go for friends with benefits if that's what you want. Just don't do such things in order to hurt another person.

Plow her. Repeatedly.

Then tell the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    and he didn't strip anything from you that wasn't already on its way out, as the saying goes "if you have to choose between two people you love, chose the 2nd option as you never really loved the first"
    No, not in this case. She chose the second option only after I dumped her. Even then she quickly fell back to option one(me) with sex and love talk
    THe whole point being. When I guy comes in a ruins your relationiship should he not be treated with heartbreak warfare? MY attack was wait till the intial sex was past then as he puts his trust and devotion upon my ex, I counter with oral sex and long sexcapes while he works to pay her bills.

Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    there is no question about it , u bang her
    /w0rd

do it.

Deleted
    She sounds like a slut.... Dumps you for him, cheats on him to have sex with you. You deserve better, moving on! Next!

Do whatever you want, i would say that you should ask for a devils three way!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLord View Post
    Ive got a problem. 4 days after breaking up with my ex of about one year, she found a new guy, who it turns out was sizing her up monthes before, trying to date her and all the time while still going out with me.
    OK so now he's already invested emotionaly with her and taking her to company partys and generally falling heads over heals from the sounds of it (ex gf tells me these things)
    I don't like that fact he got in there quick striping my gf from me. THing is she still wants to have sex with me. Should I keep are sexual encounters going just to ruin any qualty relationship they could have?
    THis don;t make me second choice but destroyer of his lovelife. Correct?
    This makes you a second choice yes, a dog on a leash for whenever she wants to use, but has no interest in you else she would have stayed with you no?
    You can go bark bark bark and "revenge" on a guy who "stole her" (lol, the notion is silly, he didnt steal, she went away from you to someone she preferred)

Best way to revenge, is to tell her to screw herself, but only after you gather enough evidence that she wants to do it, and show it to him, let him dump her, delete all her contacts and let her dwell in her choices.

Why revenge on a guy who is just as innocent as you? she is the culprit of it, revenge on her wtf dude, open your eyes.

No. There are two kinds of people who help cheat: Those who know it is cheating and those who don't. You never want to be in the former category. Doing what you suggest makes you as bad as or worse than him.

The best thing you could do in this situation would be to tell the guy that she approached you. You can look at it as revenge if you want, but you would likely be saving him a lot of time and trouble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    Don't listen to anyone else in this thread, "grow up" "troll" etc.

If you want to, go for it. Don't do it just to get even with him, do it if it makes you happy. Take it from someone much older and far wiser than anyone on these forums, life is too short to waste it worrying about what other people think, live how you want to live.

No matter what you do in life, there will always be someone that looks down upon you for it, they are haters and jealous, screw 'em.
    Oh yeah listen too this guy, his idea of a sexual relationship is taking a roll of kleenex to the toilet
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Do it if you feel like having sex, but don't do it if you're only in it to hurt him.

10+ Year Old Account
    If he was making moves on her while you guys were still dating, then I don't see what's wrong with you doing what you are suggesting. He should've been prepared that she was going to be a cheater, when she was messing with him while she was dating you. Just saying.