Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    China is getting tired of keeping that worthless parasite state alive too.

The very day china says fuck it that country is done. South Korea, Japan and the US are going to wipe it off the map.
    Sadly that's what's going to happen. I only hope they're able to keep them from using whatever nuclear weapons they have.

Deleted
    First thing that came to my mind: The woman from the Dark Knight Rises that escaped that hole-prison thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Flickyz View Post
    First thing that came to my mind: The woman from the Dark Knight Rises that escaped that hole-prison thing!
    She did it without the rope!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    No oil, very few natural resources. A standing army of 1 million. Nuclear weapons.

Yeah America isn't gonna do shit. But neither is anyone else.
    Exactly. It ain't your Middle Eastern easy prey.

The US should keep to themselves and stop trying to be a hero.

North Korea should stop being a reclusive police state that punishes 3 generations with hard labour because of a thought that doesn't match the dictator's.
    Making points with "should" isnt allowed. I agree with both btw, we give way to much to the rest of the world who gives us nothing in return, were paying for 75% of the UN is a perfect example.

So your solution is to call them meanie faces and hope they change?

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Lets just hope they havent set up nuclear warheads up across the country by then.
    Still will be other problems, how many people in NK will fight to the bitter end making liberating the country similar to what the US would have faced invading Japan in 1945. NK could also so some serious damage to parts of South Korea and maybe further.
    Occupation, rebuilding and attempting to make something out of the country will be a huge task in terms of people and money.

Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Still will be other problems, how many people in NK will fight to the bitter end making liberating the country similar to what the US would have faced invading Japan in 1945. NK could also so some serious damage to parts of South Korea and maybe further.
    Occupation, rebuilding and attempting to make something out of the country will be a huge task in terms of people and money.
    The thing is - i believe what North Korea has is brainwashing and not nationalism. If brainwashing is not continually "applied" it will fade rather quickly actually.

But yes, even if the Koreas just united without a war South Korea would have taken a considerable economic punch in the gut

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadwix View Post
    Making points with "should" isnt allowed. I agree with both btw, we give way to much to the rest of the world who gives us nothing in return, were paying for 75% of the UN is a perfect example.

So your solution is to call them meanie faces and hope they change?
    I was more going to the point that they're going to be invaded from 12 different sides by 3 very angry countries within hours of them losing their immunity card.

No one needs to invade the sorry excuse for a country. As soon as the rest of the world stops giving them food and money to keep their people alive, their people will revolt or the whole country will starve. Its ironically the most humane way to deal with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    There are stories of North Koreans defecting to south korea based on stories which have likely been handed down through generations before the whole divide ever started. What will they do when they realize the world has wanted to help them for the last 60 years but haven't been able to because of china.

As soon as they realize "holy shit, the world wasn't invented by 1 man and constantly starving and being tortured isn't normal" they're going to change sides pretty quickly.

What if I think both are fucking insane and in a decent world neither would ever exist?

The US should keep to themselves and stop trying to be a hero.

North Korea should stop being a reclusive police state that punishes 3 generations with hard labour because of a thought that doesn't match the dictator's.

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 01:36 AM ----------

China is getting tired of keeping that worthless parasite state alive too.

The very day china says fuck it that country is done. South Korea, Japan and the US are going to wipe it off the map.
    Wow a Canadian saying the US isn't a decent country and shouldn't exist...pretty edgy there. Hope I misunderstood your post

That's like wishing your country wouldn't exist seeing as it's Thing 2 to Thing 1 (also known as America)

Yes that's a dr Seuss reference

Anyways, it surprised. I don't hate north Koreans I just feel sorry for them. They're different from the radical islamicists in the middle east as they haven't ha a chance to see the outside world. I hope they're freed.
    Last edited by Raidenx; 2012-12-05 at 02:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty messed up story. Sounds like something out of the Outer Limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    Wow a Canadian saying the US isn't a decent country and shouldn't exist...pretty edgy there. Hope I misunderstood your post

That's like wishing your country wouldn't exist seeing as it's Thing 2 to Thing 1 (also known as America)

Yes that's a dr Seuss reference
    Well, we are the only country to ever beat the US in a war. but I meant neither of the scenarios would exist, trying to be a hero and being a recluse state that punishes 3 generations.
    Last edited by This name sucks; 2012-12-05 at 02:13 AM.

Well, we are the only country to ever beat the US in a war. but I mean't neither of the scenarios would exist, trying to be a hero and being a recluse state that punishes 3 generations.
    I get it . I don't like US foreign policy or north koreas government either, but I would've been shocked if you meant what I thought you did. Canadians have no reason to hate their southern brothers and sisters. Annoyed maybe, but not a genuine dislike...

Can't wait for the movie!

---------- Post added 2012-12-05 at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    I get it . I don't like US foreign policy or north koreas government either, but I would've been shocked if you meant what I thought you did. Canadians have no reason to hate their southern brothers and sisters. Annoyed maybe, but not a genuine dislike...
    Did you just forget that French Canadians exist?
    its a joke!
    Last edited by Landin55; 2012-12-05 at 02:19 AM.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we are the only country to ever beat the US in a war. but I meant neither of the scenarios would exist, trying to be a hero and being a recluse state that punishes 3 generations.
    in that same war we dealt the British the largest single day loss of life till WW1
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    in that same war we dealt the British the largest single day loss of life till WW1
    Hey now....Stop comparing country peens here.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

10+ Year Old Account
    ^Yeah pretty much China is the reason^
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Landin55 View Post
    Hey now....Stop comparing country peens here.

NEVER!!! also this is the kinda stuff you expect from NK
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

This is sick.

Someone (South Korea) need to get rid of that monstrous entity.