Optimal Tigereye Brew usage.

I'm wondering what the optimal use is for Tigereye Brew.

The rule of thumb is to use 10 stacks and to combine it with trinket procs, buffs and other cooldowns.
    But would it be a dps loss if i used 8 stacks when a trinket procs?

I often find myself with 8 stacks when FoF comes off CD. So should i use the 8 stacks, should i delay the FoF for 10stacks or should i just use FoF on CD and not use Tigereye until i can use up to 10 with other procs/CDs?
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

The general consensus about TeB is use it when your trinket procs, no matter how many stacks you have. It is NOT a dps loss to use it if you have 3 stacks or 8 stacks during trinket procs. That being said, there aren't that many trinkets right now that offer an agi proc which is usually the best time to use them. Also, never delay FoF, ever. It is undoubtedly our hardest hitting ability right now so it needs to be used on CD asap. Hope this helps

Tiger Strike procs are stronger than any trinket procs at the moment. You should have some form of tracking for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Valsh View Post
    Tiger Strike procs are stronger than any trinket procs at the moment. You should have some form of tracking for that.
    I had completely missed that change, thanks.

I try not to use it unless I can get a few abilities out. Sucks to use it and then realize you are low on energy/chi and end up auto attacking for a large chunk of it.

Thanks for the help.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Are you advocating popping TeB on Tiger Strike procs?

(Still catching up on changes while I been on break).

Deleted
    Could you link your tracker if you have one? A Weak Aura would be awesome!

Tiger Strikes procs only last 8 seconds. They are strong, but most trinkets last at least twice that long and are up for the duration of TEB. I was under the impression that trinket procs were better because you could get full uptime on a trinket+TEB.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocias View Post
    Tiger Strikes procs only last 8 seconds. They are strong, but most trinkets last at least twice that long and are up for the duration of TEB. I was under the impression that trinket procs were better because you could get full uptime on a trinket+TEB.
    I think it depends on what trinkets you're running, most procs are about 10 seconds outside of the DMC(which has a two minute cooldown) and a lot of people are running with one passive trinket too.

I had been doing quite well using it with 10+ stacks for FoF to get those massive ticks. I might have to start squeezing it in with TS though.

I thought Agility no longer gives Crit, so outside of burst, what does it matter if you use Tigereye Brew with Agility-increasing trinket procs or not? It's all going to average out to be the same damage.

However, because Tiger Strikes is Multistrike that is always going to be the time to use Tigereye Brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    I thought Agility no longer gives Crit, so outside of burst, what does it matter if you use Tigereye Brew with Agility-increasing trinket procs or not? It's all going to average out to be the same damage.

However, because Tiger Strikes is Multistrike that is always going to be the time to use Tigereye Brew.

Agi increases attackpower?

Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post

Agility still gives AP, and point for point, agi is still our best stat. If you have a trinket proc that lasts 15 seconds and you use TEB with it, you get full use out of both. If your trinket procs only last 10 seconds, using TEB with Tiger Strikes is probably a better option.