Optimal AOE Rotation? (WW)

So i seem to be beating absolutely everybody (including other monks) on boss fights, but when it comes to clearing large trash packs im getting blown away.

I seem to be doing 25-30k on decently sized trash packs and noticing other monks pulling ahead up to 40k+

Could you please help me by listing the optimal aoe rotation? Thanks

If you could log your attempts, it would give us more insight into what you're doing and what you're not doing. Are you using SEF clones? Are you using ChEx properly? Are you keeping up the TP buff and RSK debuff?

The rotation is fairly simple. Keep up two SEF clones at all times. Use TP only when your TP buff is about to fall off or when you have nothing else to do and have a CB proc. Use RSK to keep the debuff up on as many targets as possible. Use FoF on CD. Use ChEx at 4 chi when none of the above criteria are met.

Quote Originally Posted by Jocias View Post
    If you could log your attempts, it would give us more insight into what you're doing and what you're not doing. Are you using SEF clones? Are you using ChEx properly? Are you keeping up the TP buff and RSK debuff?

The rotation is fairly simple. Keep up two SEF clones at all times. Use TP only when your TP buff is about to fall off or when you have nothing else to do and have a CB proc. Use RSK to keep the debuff up on as many targets as possible. Use FoF on CD. Use ChEx at 4 chi when none of the above criteria are met.
    Why use SEF clones? Just wondering
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Why use SEF clones? Just wondering
    The short answer is because it's fun as hell.

The real answer is that you do %70 dmg to 2 targets %55 to 3 targets your clone is on. That is %140 dmg or %165 dmg respectively. You can then further cheese (improve) the dmg by using cleave type abilities like FoF, Chex with 4 chi, SCK/RJW. Your clones do everything that you do, this can be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylisto View Post
    The short answer is because it's fun as hell.

The real answer is that you do %70 dmg to 2 targets %55 to 3 targets your clone is on. That is %140 dmg or %165 dmg respectively. You can then further cheese (improve) the dmg by using cleave type abilities like FoF, Chex with 4 chi, SCK/RJW. Your clones do everything that you do, this can be amazing.
    cool, didn't realize that. thanks.
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Questions;
    1. So, no RSK on cd? Just the buff?
    2. No SCK? is there a threshold where you would use it as a generator over chi explosion? Since Chiex has a target cap
    3. Is there a value of haste low enough where keeping serenity for aoe would be better? Or maybe swap to Ascension only? Maybe when the above threashold is met ^?
    4. Is getting off 1-3 Chiex on packs of 3-4 okay? I seam to be doing around 25-30k in these situations and up to 50k if I pop everything

I've been having AoE issues too, enough so that I'm leveling my Unholy now. 5.0 we had really great AoE and it felt very smooth but since WoD it's just felt lacking. ChEx4 is great but it takes so long to come online after the initial one or two. How are others here faring on the meters when AoE is needed?

I usually lead with SEF/TP>FoF>ChEx4>then wait paitently as my energy replenishes... Is haste an issue here? I don't wanna trait away from the cat but I'm considering it.
    Blood~

Deleted
    I've been building Chi with Jab because 2 Chi for 45 Energy gets me to a 4xChEx faster than 1 Chi for 40 Energy.