Elesia's miracle

Is anybody getting this item?

I run heal almost all the time and to be honest the 20% cdr on heal is barely noticeable even with the summoner cdr mastery.

The hp regen and mana regen are nice but i'm wondering if anybody else considers this item of any use.

Unless you are getting REALLY fed in which case almost every other item is a better gold investment than this, i can see no reason to buy it.

Wishful thinking- Riot gives it a gp10 buff after it gets consumed maybe like 3 or 4 gp10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleborgia View Post
    Is anybody getting this item?

I run heal almost all the time and to be honest the 20% cdr on heal is barely noticeable even with the summoner cdr mastery.

The hp regen and mana regen are nice but i'm wondering if anybody else considers this item of any use.

Unless you are getting REALLY fed in which case almost every other item is a better gold investment than this, i can see no reason to buy it.

Wishful thinking- Riot gives it a gp10 buff after it gets consumed maybe like 3 or 4 gp10.
    I dunno, I haven't seen a philo stone in awhile since the patch came out. Most supports are going for kages then some aggressive build. Idk if it will stay like that, but that's what i've noticed. I think if you are running cv it is a good item, but most people don't run cv.

It's a nice item in theory. Though it's really difficult to find an occasion when Elesia's Miracle is desirable over another item. That is is tied so specifically to a few summoners also kinda hurts the item's desirability too.

I mean, running heal is fine. But are you really gonna burn the gold on EM just to pump heal? CV is a bit of a wasted summoner spell, tbh. Kinda doesn't make sense with so many new vision options added to boot.

Yea, perhaps keeping the Transmute keyword would go a long way to making EM an item to consider in actual play. Or perhaps having it so EM was more generally linked to all summoner spells. Just so EM would be useable/desirable across all champions for whom Philo is already a entry build path.

I brought it once yesterday when I played Leona, I was ahead that game 0/1/4 at the 10 min mark. You really don't feel it's presence although that 20% CDR for Heal is worth it. My suggestion would be only get it if your ahead in lane because you would end up going about another 5-6 mins without gp10 (philo) if you don't build kage's and it could slow down better items like Aegis or Cubicale.

Deleted
    Yep. I think keeping 2Gp5 would be nice (you want to rush EM fast ... because later it takes too long to activate but you loose gold from philo then).

Deleted
    yeah it's interesting item.

Deleted
    Unfortunately, as interesting the idea is, it's useless. :/

Modelled as support item, but give me ONE reason to turn my Philo into this over a Shurelya's - moreover I'd have to get rid of Philo very, very early for it to work to its' fullest. By the time I'm far enough down my support build for this to be a reasonable buy the match either has ended 20 minutes ago or will end in a second.

If they make it too good, it'll be mandatory on supports. *shudder* Imagine keeping a philo-stone til level 15 for the maximum GP5, then upgrading it so it vanishes and buffs you at 18. Sounds too... machanized. Robotic. It'd get repetitive. And its bonuses ARE a tad niche. Those spells are largely outclassed in most cases for the most part. They either fall off or don't help ya win teamfights late game.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's oddly good in dominion if you want to abuse the cdr if gives you on revive.

Other then that though I have found very few uses for it, if any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    it's oddly good in dominion if you want to abuse the cdr if gives you on revive.

Other then that though I have found very few uses for it, if any.
    People have said that it's a trap item on Dom, as it squeezes in only 1 or 2 additional revives if the game goes on for long enough. It also sets you back 1.1k on your build, which in Dom every ounce of gold counts.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    People have said that it's a trap item on Dom, as it squeezes in only 1 or 2 additional revives if the game goes on for long enough. It also sets you back 1.1k on your build, which in Dom every ounce of gold counts.
    /shrug. I don't build it, but i've seen people do it.