Deleted

My T-mobile dongle doesn't work! Help

As title says My DONGLE dont work I just bought a pre paid 3month T-mobile 615 Dongle, (I live in the uk) it auto installed drivers perfectly, the install info says put the sim card in the dongle, plug the dongle in the usb (ive tryed all 3 ports) auto install the drivers (it do's this fine) connect to reach there landing page where you can register and then surf.

However when i click connect it says "You can't connect before the device has been registered on the network"??

I wasted all my mobile credit on hold trying to call there tech support, so i cant ring them.

Anyone had these problems with dongles before? Is it my network or there's i need to register it on? & please help :-) ty
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2012-12-06 at 03:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    is the sim inserted correctly
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

Deleted
    Yes OFC there is only one way to insert the sim card to the Dongle :-(
    Please read OP

Its ment to auto register on connection (As prepaid for 3 months on purchase read op) but it says I need to register device to network to connect!
    Last edited by mmoc74412cf0ae; 2012-12-06 at 02:01 AM. Reason: Leyhmans

Deleted
    If it's on vodafone you need to ring up to get it connected. I would have thought it's the same for other providers too.

Deleted
    Read original post! T-mobile, Pre-paid for 3 months, instructions say plug in & connect to register!

"You cant connect before the device has been registered on the network"

Please dont post crap a 9yr old would to resolve the problem

Read Original Post!
    Last edited by mmoc74412cf0ae; 2012-12-06 at 03:17 AM. Reason: if your 9 learn to read