Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by baller1308 View Post
    I would install games on it also, shortens loading times.
    With such a CPU, you'll be soon QQing about your fps. Do you want to waste another 400eur for an Intel cpu because you want to get rid of amd? That cpu you choose can't even handle a gtx 660 in sli >.<

Rather think about your CPU first and buy over a month an ssd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faithh View Post
    With such a CPU, you'll be soon QQing about your fps. Do you want to waste another 400eur for an Intel cpu because you want to get rid of amd? That cpu you choose can't even handle a gtx 660 in sli >.<

Rather think about your CPU first and buy over a month an ssd.
    while im no fan of AMD cpu's either you are talking bull about such bad fps.
    ssd is mainly for OS + small general programs 60gb will do (more isn't bad for games but not needed)

Quote Originally Posted by shroudster View Post
    while im no fan of AMD cpu's either you are talking bull about such bad fps.
    ssd is mainly for OS + small general programs 60gb will do (more isn't bad for games but not needed)
    I haven't said that SSD's are boosting gaming performance. I've been saying he rather buys a better cpu instead. FX8350 @ 5GHz score of cinebench per core 1.27 -> this shit is just going to bottleneck any gtx 680 in sli for 100% sure in games using 2 cores only. While an intel @ 5GHz gets 2.0 per core.

Lets leave WoW alone, it's just going to be a hell harder in raids with an amd cpu.

After building my PC yesterday and seeing my SSD in action....All I can say is I will never go back to normal drives again when it comes to the OS HDD! Its very much worth it.

Deleted
    I haven't said that SSD's are boosting gaming performance. I've been saying he rather buys a better cpu instead. FX8350 @ 5GHz score of cinebench per core 1.27 -> this shit is just going to bottleneck any gtx 680 in sli for 100% sure in games using 2 cores only. While an intel @ 5GHz gets 2.0 per core.

Lets leave WoW alone, it's just going to be a hell harder in raids with an amd cpu.
    his rig is already ordered so kinda irrelevant (so is bringing up SLI)
    for gaming intel cpu's work better this has been proven in many benchmarks. (lets not turn this in amd vs intel thing)
    in regards to the topic what are your thoughts on the SSD part? (because that is the only thing that is actually up for change here)

his rig is already ordered so kinda irrelevant (so is bringing up SLI)
    for gaming intel cpu's work better this has been proven in many benchmarks. (lets not turn this in amd vs intel thing)
    in regards to the topic what are your thoughts on the SSD part? (because that is the only thing that is actually up for change here)
    Ah lol. If he already ordered the parts, so just let him buy an ssd. I'd rather advise him a crucial M4 because they still are giving firmware updates (recently this week a new one) but Samsung 830 is a good choice as well.

Pcmark vantage is just actually the most realistic benchmark in my eyes and the crucial M4 is there a bit faster than the 830 but you still won't notice the difference between both. So either M4 or 830.

Deleted
    Ah lol. If he already ordered the parts, so just let him buy an ssd. I'd rather advise him a crucial M4 because they still are giving firmware updates (recently this week a new one) but Samsung 830 is a good choice as well.

Pcmark vantage is just actually the most realistic benchmark in my eyes and the crucial M4 is there a bit faster than the 830 but you still won't notice the difference between both. So either M4 or 830.
    allways fun we agree on quite some general ideas in regards to hardware but when it comes to brands/specific situations we clash xD (i'd pick a OCZ/corsair drive, crucial and samsung drives don't fully utilize speed capacity of 500+mb/s)

allways fun we agree on quite some general ideas in regards to hardware but when it comes to brands/specific situations we clash xD (i'd pick a OCZ/corsair drive, crucial and samsung drives don't fully utilize speed capacity of 500+mb/s)
    I have an OCZ agility 3 120GB & Corsair Performance Pro 128gb. Both drives are perfectly working. The OCZ I just bought it because I didn't want to numberbitch which one is going to be faster so I've mindless bought it. Lately I bought that corsair as well to have more space but the reason why I've chosen the corsair over the M4 is just because I love corsair.

Deleted
    I have an OCZ agility 3 120GB & Corsair Performance Pro 128gb. Both drives are perfectly working. The OCZ I just bought it because I didn't want to numberbitch which one is going to be faster so I've mindless bought it. Lately I bought that corsair as well to have more space but the reason why I've chosen the corsair over the M4 is just because I love corsair.
    your starting to scare me

your starting to scare me
    Lolz :P Like I really noticed the difference between ocz & my corsair except benching. Loads of ppl are saying ocz is shit, others are saying ocz is awesome but you barely saw any negative comments on the M4 so that's why I recommend them..

Deleted
    Lolz :P Like I really noticed the difference between ocz & my corsair except benching. Loads of ppl are saying ocz is shit, others are saying ocz is awesome but you barely saw any negative comments on the M4 so that's why I recommend them..
    got a ocz V3 in my main rig and corsair force GT 3 in my ultrabook performance is slightly higher for the corsair one.
    M4 ones aren't bad but for the money it isn't worth it to get a +-100-150 mb/s read and writes slower drive.

got a ocz V3 in my main rig and corsair force GT 3 in my ultrabook performance is slightly higher for the corsair one.
    M4 ones aren't bad but for the money it isn't worth it to get a +-100-150 mb/s read and writes slower drive.
    My corsair PP is slow in writing as well, but I prefer higher reads than writes.