Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41
    So... its is not solohealing if you are the only healer and some people use defensive cool downs and other abilties?
    So if you 2 heal and the same people use the same stuff its not 2 healed?
    And its not 3 healing if you are 3 healers and the same people use the same things?
    Is this community really this stupid? Is the avrage IQ here aroind 56 or something?

    Using CD, halos and so is called "normal game play" and thats needed in this thing called "raids". You might want to try it sometime.
    If i had a shadow priest in my raid go:
    "Nah i wont use halo in this fight, im not a healer"
    He would be kicked very fast.

    Give the guy and the guild some credit instead you envy crybabys, he solo healed and the raid team is good, period.

  2. #42
    I'm a noob and think it's impressive one-healing, despite there being offheals around

    Guess you have to abandon shadowpriests, blood DKs, shamans, druids, monks, etc from the raid to be able to satisfy some peoples idea of one healing <.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  3. #43
    Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)

    As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1." In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

    Lets make my Wikipedia plagiarism a thing.

  4. #44
    lol because halo on a 30 second cd really helps out so much, gj on solo healing it if my raid ever manages to get a raid together again i can link healers this thread if they complain rofl.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)

    As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1." In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

    Lets make my Wikipedia plagiarism a thing.
    Now i will look after that for at least a year >.<
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  6. #46
    All this Scrubs unable to do the ~90k DPS this Shadowpriest/Brewmaster are doing, whining about this isn't solo because someone can play. Why so jelly?

  7. #47
    loved this topic simply for Shootz' comments.

    personally, i think 10m is way harder than 25man. also, the brewmaster in that video is simply amazing.
    Shootz' Law (Cya Godwin)
    As an MMO-Champion discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving 25s and 10s approaches 1. In other words, Shootz observed that, given enough time, in any MMO-Champion discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably makes a comparison between 25s and 10s.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by zora View Post
    loved this topic simply for Shootz' comments.

    personally, i think 10m is way harder than 25man. also, the brewmaster in that video is simply amazing.
    What an excellent summary of the topic. I think this is something we can all agree on. Good hustle everybody.

  9. #49
    While its impressive numbers and a grand feat I don't really see it as solo healing. The 2 offspec people did 55k hps together. Just because they weren't in a traditional healing spec doesn't mean you solo healed it. In fact, you did 44% of total healing.

  10. #50
    Damn, this is really impressive, not only from a healer standpoint, but for the raid as a whole.

    Personally, I'll stick with some slower, but more safe kills though.
    You won't find an expanded version of my avatar here.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    While its impressive numbers and a grand feat I don't really see it as solo healing. The 2 offspec people did 55k hps together. Just because they weren't in a traditional healing spec doesn't mean you solo healed it. In fact, you did 44% of total healing.
    You forgot to mention the shaman that healed for almost 160k, as some sharp person said. Carrying them all. Please get it straight here
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

  12. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Shootz View Post
    The finesse of every one of his actions, such fluid use of all the right abilities at all the right times; you can tell that he's definitely really attractive in real life.
    I can confirm he is incredibly attractive irl. He needs to stop fighting it and accept that we are destined to be.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Terridon View Post
    You forgot to mention the shaman that healed for almost 160k, as some sharp person said. Carrying them all. Please get it straight here
    Agreed.

    I won't consider this a real feat until I see it done with 2 Druid tanks without frenzied regeneration (or any self healing abilities, fucking scrubs), and 7 Warrior DPS not spec'd into Second Wind (again, only fucking scrubs would do this).


    [ twitch ][ Elhaym#1731 if you have any questions ]

  14. #54
    come back when you solo heal it on 25 heroic.

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    come back when you solo heal it on 25 heroic.
    Haha, this so much.

    Try it without your Brewmaster, I'd love to see how that goes.

  16. #56
    This thread needs to be deleted for having a misleading title.

  17. #57
    Very good job, an impressive feat!

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiviarar View Post
    This thread needs to be deleted for having a misleading title.
    It was solo healed. One healer, Rest dps + tanks.
    What is misleading? That their dps did healing with talents people usually use, and it ends up healing others?
    Anyway back on topic, congrats on that

  19. #59
    High Overlord BlackMagicMarkel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    127
    Focus your jealously, let it flow through you. Only through harnessing your true jelly can you begin to Chi-Wave as hard as the Brewmasters.

    The jelly is collected, concentrated, refined. It's left to ferment, to convert to its utmost potency. Once finally realized, it can be used to create the ultimate Brew. Add in the finest wines of nerf, and the nectar of the raging forum, and we have perfection.

  20. #60
    The lack of hunters in this kill is appalling. Do this in 25 man then i'll be impressed 25>10. 3/10 for effort.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •