Reputation gained event string

I'm currently using a combat text addon that has no support for reputation gians and I want to enable it, does anyone know what the event string is and if there's any additional conditions I need to add? Here's the incoming events code :

edit : it seems the points gained string from things like holding orb in temple of kotmogu is also missing.

http://pastebin.com/VsRP0jgS
    Last edited by Bizerk; 2012-12-07 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    I believe it is "FACTION". The second argument is the name of the faction and the third is the amount of reputation gained.

I tried
    ["FACTION"] = {frame = 1, prefix = REPUTATION..": +", arg2 = true, r = 0.4, g = 0.4, b = 0.4},
    but it didn't work, I guess theres additional configuration elsewhere needed and I'm pretty convinced I just don't know enough about addon coding to fix it ;p

Anyway to bypass it I was thinking it would be easier to just reenable the original blizzard SCT reputation text which seems to have been removed with this
    LoadAddOn("Blizzard_CombatText")
    CombatText:SetScript("OnUpdate", nil)
    CombatText:SetScript("OnEvent", nil)
    CombatText:UnregisterAllEvents()
    What would I need to add in order to reenable only that event?

15+ Year Old Account
    UPDATE_FACTION fires whenever faction details change, but doesn't have any parameters, apparently.
    CHAT_MSG_COMBAT_FACTION_CHANGE, on the other hand, does have information. I checked out how Ara Broker Reputations deals with it. Here's what it does:

Code:
    local fsInc = FACTION_STANDING_INCREASED:gsub("%%d", "([0-9]+)"):gsub("%%s", "(.*)")
    local fsDec = FACTION_STANDING_DECREASED:gsub("%%d", "([0-9]+)"):gsub("%%s", "(.*)")

function f:CHAT_MSG_COMBAT_FACTION_CHANGE(msg)
    	local faction, value, neg, updated = msg:match(fsInc)
    	if not faction then
    		faction, value = msg:match(fsDec)
    		if not faction then return end
    		neg = true
    	end
    	if tonumber(faction) then faction, value = value, tonumber(faction) else value = tonumber(value) end

end

So, I suppose you could do that stuff pretty easily.