10+ Year Old Account

battlenet access on iphone?

Is there a way to access battlenet from your iphone and PC without it been blocked to suspicious activity?

I unlock and reset using the iphone, job done. Then I go home and log on using my pc, and it blocks again due to suspicious activity because it’s a different device to the iphone. So I reset using the PC. Next day, I think ill check the forums using my iphone, guess what, it blocks yet again as it’s a different device to the PC.

There must be a way for me to log on using my iphone and pc without it blocking each time. Its driving me mad and I am fast running out of passwords as you cant use the same one as before! Are other having this same issue? It seems the only way to avoid a password reset it is to log on to battlenet using the same device for the rest of my life, which is just ridiculous.

Use the iPhone Armorny app instead of Safari on your iPhone. Not sure why you wouldn't do that anyway in the first place.

Edit:
    Oh. You're probably talking about the official forums as well. Sorry, didn't think anyone actually used those for anything other than trolling and whining. In that case, the solution is simple. Stop going to the offical forums.
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2012-12-07 at 04:09 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeh i access the account management bit on battlenet the most, just seems really unflexible to have to locked down to one machine / device. nvm, ty anyway

Deleted
    I took a look on the official forums, where some guy had the same problem with you. Unfortunately, the GM has, let's say, declined his request, mentioning the 'no-security' option is 100% 'foolproof'. You should make a ticket, and ask some GM to remove this option, or give you some other solution.