Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Have you met your doppleganger?

I have. It's not a very comfortable experience..actually its very awkward to say the least.

You remember that Friends episode where Joey meets his hand twin? Well the exact same thing happened to me. I was looking at my brother's girlfriend's hands and I couldn't get over the fact her hands are the same size as mine..even right down to the veins and placement of veins on her hands.

So I put my hand against hers just to make sure I wasn't imagining this and yep..we have the same hands. I wonder how my brother feels about this?

I guess thats not my doppleganger but it still freaks me out.

How about you guys?

Well, I noticed when watching Troy that Hector (Eric Bana) had the same not-quite-even goatee as me. Does that count?

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Well, I noticed when watching Troy that Hector (Eric Bana) had the same not-quite-even goatee as me. Does that count?
    That is weird. What are the odds?

Deleted
    I haven't but there are a couple of guys at my college who look almost exactly the same... same height, very similar face, same hair colour... the only way you can tell them apart is because they have slightly different hair styles.

And no, they are not related.

No but there was a dude with my exact name on a certain Reality TV show a few years back, just for a couple episodes. Which was odd since I have a pretty unique name to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    No but there was a dude with my exact name on a certain Reality TV show a few years back, just for a couple episodes. Which was odd since I have a pretty unique name to begin with.
    heh! Same thing happened to me when I was in a drug study..dude had the same name as me and I too have a unique name. Kinda bugged me the whole time I was there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Hah, I thought you were going somewhere else with that, like "I was watching Troy and realized that Brad Pitt has the exact same abs as me."

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really met my doppelganger, but I know that somewhere in Berlin there was a guy who must have looked like me. I was at a store as suddenly an older couple started to talk to me as if they know me. Since I was in the service sector at that time, I assumed we must have met sometime and chatted. But as they started to ask how some people are that I've never met, I had to ask what was going on. Turns out, I was their nephews doppelganger.

On a related note: I have a rather uncommon family name. Where I grew up, Munich, there was just one family out of 1.6 million residents that had this name.
    In Berlin, where we moved to and where my mother and brother still live (and where my father is buried), there is not only another couple that has this name, but their first names are also the first names of my parents. And my mother has a rather uncommon first name as well. We always joked that this couple are russian spies who use my parents names as aliases.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Deleted
    I found him once. Performing on "Lilla Melodifestivalen" (a TV music contest for kids in Sweden) who looked almost exactly like me, except he had smaller eyes and no buckle on his nose (like me). Unfortunately I don't have any picture to show our similarities at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I have. It's not a very comfortable experience..actually its very awkward to say the least.

You remember that Friends episode where Joey meets his hand twin? Well the exact same thing happened to me. I was looking at my brother's girlfriend's hands and I couldn't get over the fact her hands are the same size as mine..even right down to the veins and placement of veins on her hands.

So I put my hand against hers just to make sure I wasn't imagining this and yep..we have the same hands. I wonder how my brother feels about this?

How about you guys?
    You have suppressed feelings for your brothers girlfriend and your mind desperately wants to find things you two have in common. If I were you I would talk to my brother about that before it get's serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Thalos-I View Post
    You have suppressed feelings for your brothers girlfriend and your mind desperately wants to find things you two have in common. If I were you I would talk to my brother about that before it get's serious.
    ^

Never meet my doggleganger, wish i would. I would kidnap him and force him to go to work for me

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

Yes, I have. It was eye candy.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have been told I look like Bruce Campbell.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post

How about you guys?
    What I read is you got no idea what dobbelganger actually means, and that you got girlish hands (or your brothers girlfriend got masculine hands).

Also no to your question.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Deleted
    No, I haven't. If I did, I would have to kill him, for THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Deleted
    I haven't, but I've seen a person that looks just like my aunt, it was creepy and weird.

Deleted
    Nope, not yet.

I havent met mine, but my friend swears up and down the singer of Railroad Earth is me

Deleted
    No such thing as a doppelgänger. You can share similarities with other people's appearances but in the end your genomes are too different for you to be copies of each other.