Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Underground complexs in America.

Why are the American government building 100s of underground complexs all over America which are massive and have places for food storage, armed guards at the entrances and refuse to even admit they even exist?

Is the American government planning a nuclear war and this is in preperation for said war?

If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9EpqBf0oCY

sorce for my information.
    Last edited by steveyboy; 2012-12-07 at 07:04 PM.

Is it because they are getting ready for the 12.21.12 apocalypse? If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    Last edited by NoRest4Wicked; 2012-12-07 at 06:03 PM.

Have you ever heard of the cold war? If you want proof a google search will bring up 100s of results.

Anyway, underground shelters are nothing new. And food storage is an important thing in these days where natural disasters are becoming more and more common.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Nothing wrong with being prepared, anything could happen in todays volatile world. If they are wrong then very little is lost, if they are right.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it because of the alien space ships in Roswell? If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Is it because of the crab people? If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.

Well, this thread derailed quickly! If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.

Man I sure am hungry. If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.

10+ Year Old Account
    it's obviously umbrella doing this....

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Have you ever heard of the cold war? If you want proof a google search will bring up 100s of results.

Anyway, underground shelters are nothing new. And food storage is an important thing in these days where natural disasters are becoming more and more common.
    sorry i must have missed the news where there was a cold war ongoing right now.

They are being build right now. Only the government knows about them. Prepared for what? Americans are clearly planning a third world war.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Maybe they have invented teleportation devices and only the government gets to use them...so they have to be hidden in redoubts all over america.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post

They are being build right now. Only the government knows about them. Prepared for what? Americans are clearly planning a third world war.
    Ruining the theme of the thread. If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Ruining the theme of the thread. If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    Theme of the thread is how I decide it is. You are all derailing my thread. Where are mods when you need them.

I think if only the government knows about them, you wouldn't know about it. Why are you all gung-ho attacking America? Is it that cellular radiation dissolving your brain? It's true. If you want proof a google search will bring up 100s of results.

edit: there is a reason why conspiracy theories aren't allowed. This thread is going to be locked, you know. (It's the government locking it because you caught onto the world war 3 preparation I bet)
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2012-12-07 at 06:55 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Theme of the thread is how I decide it is. You are all derailing my thread. Where are mods when you need them.
    They are busy with other things apperently. If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Filtering through 100s of google results to decide whether they should close the topic or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    inb4 lock, the mods are conspiring with america. If you want proof of this a google search will bring up 100s of results.
    If the thread gets closed it is clearly the American government trying to cover up the whole topic. Wouldn't suprise me.

Deleted
    Obviously they made a Alliance with the Lizard people hiding in the hollow earth and building exits (or entrances) for the glorious Lizard people Army. I would like to at this point declare my Allegiance to the Lizard king and mention that I am useful and can help round up the Rebel Scum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post

Yep they were built back when our leadership thought a nuclear war was not only possible, but winnable.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Only the government knows about them.
    If only the government knows about them, then clearly any information we can find on the internet about them is government misinformation.