Deleted

What dagger should I use.

I've got the heroic dagger from Stoneguards. Is that dagger better in pvp then the normal pvp dagger? I've got dancing steel on the heroic dagger aswell, an enchant I wont get on the pvp dagger if you guys think the pvp dagger is better

the pvp power on the base dagger alone (assuming 0/2 upgrades) is still a good 5/6% extra damage pvp power wise..

Deleted
    What do you think about the heroic dagger in mainhand and the pvp dagger in offhand? That way I get the %power and the high dmg from the heroic dagger. It must be better then 2 Normal pvp daggers is it not?

Not against PVP players with PVP and PVP resillence that is the point of PVP power

With both daggers you are close to 4500 pvp power, fully upgraded you are over 5000 pvp power and with pvp that is what helps deal damage.

I'd take a heroic Dagger of the Seven Stars over a T1 pvp weapon for Assassination. The damage on it is ridiculous, 6308 vs 4681 (35% higher). For subtlety, your hard hitting evis crits are going to be lower cause they scale with AP rather than dmg - unsure which would be best for that spec, you'd need to compare the reduced evis/rupture dmg vs increased backstab/ambushes.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

This is an issue of mine aswell since I see PvP-power has been buffed alot on weps. Allthough, I do mostly PvE. Therefore I have Seven Stars dagger upgraded twice, and none of the PvP-daggers yet. I guess with the pvp daggers upgraded it would be better to use them, though Im not sure? Here is the numbers though.

With both pvp daggers: PvP-power = 47,06% Damage = 7353 - 9227

With SS dagger MH and PvP OH: PvP-power = 38,06% Damage = 8430 - 12509

Some quick calculations makes the min dmg increase by 14% and maxdmg increase by 35%. Comparing that to a 9% less pvp-powerdmg it would seem logic to take Seven Stars. But I fear I am wrong about doing it this simple, and that there are other calculations that should be considered. Like Dcruize's numbers about Evis for Sub. Anyone that can do some calculations that would be more accurate for this? Or link to a page where its allready done?

I have to say again, pvp weapons for pvp. this is almost always the case, and Im fairly sure this is the case here too

pvp power is THE stat for pvp, if there were stat weights for it. it would show this xD I have more pvp power then I do resi now (season 12 elites 2/2) and it SHOWS. every single strike I do, my poison damage.. everything is increased with my pvp power.

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    I have to say again, pvp weapons for pvp. this is almost always the case, and Im fairly sure this is the case here too

pvp power is THE stat for pvp, if there were stat weights for it. it would show this xD I have more pvp power then I do resi now (season 12 elites 2/2) and it SHOWS. every single strike I do, my poison damage.. everything is increased with my pvp power.
    With those weapons I could understand that nothing PvE-wise comes even close. But the difference between a 470 pvp 0/2 and a 502 2/2 PvE weapon is so much that I dont think the pvp-power adds up to what you gain to have the PvE in MH. I cant really say for sure about this, but it seems like I am doing more dmg now with Seven stars in MH then I did with the pvp (non elite, non upgrade). I will upgrade the pvp weapon though, and then it might be a completely different story.

Deleted
    Hard to say I guess?