Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Honestly? Why ppl aare so wary to say he/she is good? awesome job,high respect from me if that matters anything.

Wow look how quick it took this to turn into an argument about stupid subjective opinions.

Anyway I can't say I'm particularly impressed*** with this since the survival seems like it would be easy, except for maybe the tetanus from the terrors.

Also what's the deal, is Mione a chick or not?

***By this I mean particularly impressed FOR A MIONE SOLO. The dps is just gear so that doesn't impress me IN COMPARISON TO MOST MIONE SOLOs. Please do not flame me unless you understand I'm talking about this relative to other Mione solo's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha love how jelly some people are. Gz mionelol, your the best at what you do. Seems like a pretty nice person too going by the posts ive seen by them.

Gear is a important factor in soloing high end stuff, especially as blood DK heal very well the better gear they got on. Not sure why no other end-game heroic geared DK's try to solo things too tough, hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladinator View Post
    Gear is a important factor in soloing high end stuff, especially as blood DK heal very well the better gear they got on. Not sure why no other end-game heroic geared DK's try to solo things too tough, hmm.
    Because the effort acctually required to pull off all these crazy solo kills isn't rewarding enough for 99.9% of all DK's in the world, the exception being Mione.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Being in a top guild / top arena team, having good logs or win ratios (depening on pve or pvp) and so on.
    guilds are a team effort though, Mione does everything on her own.

10+ Year Old Account
    well yeah but that doesn't make her the "best" dk in the world.
    If other DKs are so great, how come they aren't soloing the Madness of Deathwing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    If other DKs are so great, how come they aren't soloing the Madness of Deathwing?
    Because no one gives a shit. The only old content being ran is the content that drops legendary items, or vanity stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Incredible, as expected from probably the best raid boss solo-er.

Nice job Mione!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    --REMOVED--

Don't post spam
    That's actually how I laugh.

But when I saw "DK solos Madness" I immediately knew this was going to turn into a "OMG WoW is dead, nerf DKs" thread. Guy below you proved it.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-08 at 05:34 PM.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    Because no one gives a shit. The only old content being ran is the content that drops legendary items, or vanity stuff
    No, it's because no one is as good as her in it, period.
    There are a bunch of DKs soloing content no one has soloed (and warlocks, hunter etc ofc) yet, in most of them mione is the first one.
    Like it or not, you can't say she doesn't put a shitload of effort and time into it, even if it suprised me how fast the cataclysm raids got cleared.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Yes it does. Mione is prob the best death knight in the world as well.
    Deep Breaths.........Deep Breaths......Be calm....

I'm sorry but no Deathknight is "Good" simply put. Blood is an incredibly easy spec to play. Consider the amount of self-heals a Blood DK has? Stacking Blood Shield etc? As well as the 'insane' amount of damage that Vengance can put out? If you get hit hard enough (And as a DK you are designed to be hit as a tank) You're vengance goes through the roof.

Vengance can be an incredibly insane mechanic for tank DPS, Thus making things easier to solo.

It would be like me saying I play a fire mage and I hit 3 buttons and am top DPS at 90k...It's like...No shit I'm top DPS as a mage, anyone who has the IQ to push 3 buttons can play a mage.

It is the same sort of deal with a Blood DK, They are literal death machines. Incredibly easy to play, A BOT could solo Heroic DS as a Blood DK if someone programmed it too.
    Last edited by Elysara; 2012-12-08 at 08:45 AM.

Deleted
    --REMOVED--

Don't post spam
    Holy crap thats so freaking true, i agree .

Still keeps me laughing .
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-12-08 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    Mionelol, Nuff Said.
    OT time: Anyone else's server have a massive influx of characters whose names end with "lol" or "qt" this expansion that wasn't there the entirely of 4.3? There has got to have been a trigger for that meme to spread so friggin fast. (I even checked the video to make sure the name wasn't changed to actually be "Mionelol" just in case)
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Elysara View Post
    Deep Breaths.........Deep Breaths......Be calm....

I'm sorry but no Deathknight is "Good" simply put. Blood is an incredibly easy spec to play. Consider the amount of self-heals a Blood DK has? Stacking Blood Shield etc? As well as the 'insane' amount of damage that Vengance can put out? If you get hit hard enough (And as a DK you are designed to be hit as a tank) You're vengance goes through the roof.

Vengance can be an incredibly insane mechanic for tank DPS, Thus making things easier to solo.

It would be like me saying I play a fire mage and I hit 3 buttons and am top DPS at 90k...It's like...No shit I'm top DPS as a mage, anyone who has the IQ to push 3 buttons can play a mage.

It is the same sort of deal with a Blood DK, They are literal death machines. Incredibly easy to play, A BOT could solo Heroic DS as a Blood DK if someone programmed it too.
    Those who can do; those who can't bitch about those who do via forums.

Or I think that's how the old adage goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    She may be the best DK at soloing.

Just like someone else will be the best DK in Arenas, another will be the best in BGs, another one will be the best at raiding. The question is HOW could anyone judge who is the best of ALL? Unless she/he was the best in every single aspect of the game, and some other would still be a better gold farmer, or a better pet battler.

All of this is off-topic and I'm sorry. I think it is a great feat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by digitalizm View Post
    No, it's because no one is as good as her in it, period.
    There are a bunch of DKs soloing content no one has soloed (and warlocks, hunter etc ofc) yet, in most of them mione is the first one.
    Like it or not, you can't say she doesn't put a shitload of effort and time into it, even if it suprised me how fast the cataclysm raids got cleared.
    I'd say that people that are good enough to pull that stuff off are not interested in doing so. It's super time consuming trial and
    error to figure out how to do stuff and it rewards you with nothing.

Given the same gear and the level of interest I'd say most of Gladiator level players would be able to do the same. Maybe a little
    slower as he has a ton more experience in soloing stuff and has a pretty good idea what a DK can and can't do but still I don't think
    hes anything special in terms of skill level.

Gz regardless, probably took him quite a few wipes and hours of trial and error to figure out
    a way to beat the encounter alone.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWindWalker View Post
    OT time: Anyone else's server have a massive influx of characters whose names end with "lol" or "qt" this expansion that wasn't there the entirely of 4.3? There has got to have been a trigger for that meme to spread so friggin fast. (I even checked the video to make sure the name wasn't changed to actually be "Mionelol" just in case)
    It's an ironic thing mostly.

Mione is neither male or female. Its a program sent from the future by the terminators.

But ya...I always wondered whats going through ur head when u read all these posts about you. Is ur ego huge? Do u just wanna slap a forum bitch? I think its funny. /curious.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Given the same gear and the level of interest I'd say most of Gladiator level players would be able to do the same. Maybe a little
    slower as he has a ton more experience in soloing stuff and has a pretty good idea what a DK can and can't do but still I don't think
    hes anything special in terms of skill level.
    No, she is most definitely special. Insanely so.