Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1
    Dreadlord golds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    'Mmurrica
    Posts
    804

    I'm getting "Checked Out" by women a lot

    So i've been working out for a while and running and I'm in really good shape and have lost a bit of weight. Nothing HUGE but i've got big pecs and a nice ass, and my girlfriend has gotten me wearing the right cloths now, aka tighter jeans, shirts that show off my pecs and chest. and my face is pretty nice too.

    I've noticed when I walk into a crowded place I tend to have women looking my way and making eye contact, or a group of them I catch looking at me.


    Does anyone else have this happen to them? It feels pretty cool.

    Am I thinking too far into this?

  2. #2
    Mechagnome mypally's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    C eh N eh D eh
    Posts
    537
    What if they are staring at you because they are silently questioning if you even lift?
    Einstien trolled Newton so hard with general relativity

  3. #3
    Banned This name sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A basement in Canada
    Posts
    2,726
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    So i've been working out for a while and running and I'm in really good shape and have lost a bit of weight. Nothing HUGE but i've got big pecs and a nice ass, and my girlfriend has gotten me wearing the right cloths now, aka tighter jeans, shirts that show off my pecs and chest. and my face is pretty nice too.

    I've noticed when I walk into a crowded place I tend to have women looking my way and making eye contact, or a group of them I catch looking at me.


    Does anyone else have this happen to them? It feels pretty cool.

    Am I thinking too far into this?
    Pics or your story is bullshit.

  4. #4
    Herald of the Titans Beavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    What if they are staring at you because they are silently questioning if you even lift?
    I laughed, I lost.
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

  5. #5
    maybe you just have some dried up snot on your cheek

  6. #6
    Brewmaster Xothic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    QLD, Australia
    Posts
    1,405
    Maybe you're actually grotesque and everyone is looking at you like you are some kind of curiosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Xothic - Prot Paladin - Expired at the end of 5.1, returned start of 5.4, left again. Returned again, left again, returned again. You know how it is.

  7. #7
    There's nothing wrong with being confident And if you feel good people around you will notice that too!
    Asside from that, People looking your way doesen't necessarily mean they think you're hot

  8. #8
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    maybe you just have some dried up snot on your cheek
    That reminds me: if you really want people to stare at you, do the "biker blow" while riding.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

  9. #9
    The Lightbringer Whitey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    3,243
    I get that a lot too. Though I think in my case is more of a case "WHAT THE HELL IS GROWING OFF OF HIS FACE!?!?+" -checkout.
    WBMA - Leave our beards alone

    Skype, PS3 & Steam - Whiteington

    Battletag - Whitey#2918 - feel free to add me, I'm a social animal

  10. #10
    Pandaren Monk Kurdiern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    CA-LI-FORNIA GIRLS, I'M IRRESISTABLE!
    Posts
    1,849
    Comes in for self-validation of e-peen stroking.

    Smashed by several posts on maybe how he's actually just disgusting.

    I laughed.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    What if they are staring at you because they are silently questioning if you even lift?
    lol i laughed aswell

  12. #12
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Comes in for self-validation of e-peen stroking.

    Smashed by several posts on maybe how he's actually just disgusting.

    I laughed.
    :')

    OnT: I get men "checking me out".
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  13. #13
    Banned This name sucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    A basement in Canada
    Posts
    2,726
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    :')

    OnT: I get men "checking me out".
    I'd probably check you out too.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    :')

    OnT: I get men "checking me out".
    men check out everything with tits

  15. #15
    he clearly has no friends he can ask this question too lol

  16. #16
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Quote Originally Posted by nailbomb View Post
    men check out everything with tits
    I know.
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

  17. #17
    The Unstoppable Force Rukentuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Mini Soda
    Posts
    23,815
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    I know.
    You know what's irritating? Not being able to realize someone is flirting with you until 10 minutes after the fact.

    Fuck Aspergers, seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    Hey, as a transabled, transethnic, non-binary, genderqueer, neo-communist, indoor-capable republican otherkin I am offended by your callous display of ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I wouldn't expect someone who thinks science provides proof to know that.

  18. #18
    Field Marshal Ikarus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Mtl, Qc
    Posts
    90
    Yeah that happens to me too, ahh the gym it pays off so well ..
    Seek first to understand, and then to be understood.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by golds View Post
    Does anyone else have this happen to them? It feels pretty cool.

    Am I thinking too far into this?
    Yes it happens from time to time,
    Yes, you think to far into this.
    Anything else?

  20. #20
    Warchief Kuthe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,159
    Quote Originally Posted by mypally View Post
    What if they are staring at you because they are silently questioning if you even lift?
    I was going to say. Sure you don't have some nasty booger on your face.
    But this reply made me laugh.

    Why a guy thinks he has a good ass is really really odd.
    Seriously.
    The only guy I have ever heard about talking about his ass, was bent. Not that, that is a problem, but it's abit... Unusual?

    I hardly think anyone cares about your story though. Bit whoop.
    I was once nerd-thin. Went to the gym, got fit, I didn't feel the need to make up some story that girls like to look at me because I exercise. So why are you?

    /thread.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

    Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •