Poll: was this thread helpful for you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcasaur View Post
    Short question: Will being level 80 be necessary to benefit fully from the winter festive event?
    to answer this with an official quote:
    Hi,
    For the Wintersday content, do you need to be level 80 to participate effectively?
    If not, are there any level appropriate rewards for non level 80s?
    Cheers.

No, you can be any level to participate in any of the main stage Wintersday content. And yes, there are both level-appropriate and level independent rewards.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...rst#post980889

10+ Year Old Account
    So I started leveling a Rifle Warrior as somebody recommended it, and I'm loving it so far.
    My question is, what is the fastest way to level? Just completing everything there is to complete in each zone? Or is it faster to just do the eternal battleground all day?
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    So I started leveling a Rifle Warrior as somebody recommended it, and I'm loving it so far.
    My question is, what is the fastest way to level? Just completing everything there is to complete in each zone? Or is it faster to just do the eternal battleground all day?
    just about the same tipps I would have given you:

+as he said: explore everything. Explore cities is an effective way to earn some decent xp too, it's fast and you get the map completion bonus too.
    +kill neutral mobs. Mobs give more xp the longer they live (shown as "bonus xp") so in a lot of places where people don't get often yellow mobs might have summed up tons of bonus xp. So do not stay in one place.

I won't recommend to sell your stuff, use the tools and recover some basic mats from everything. Crafting is a very effective and fast way to level. I did the last 20 levels on my first character almost entirely with crafting and I didn't have to buy anything on the tradingpost. Just be sure to run to every crafting node you come by while leveling and find new recipees via. experimentation. Especially rare recipees give you a huge xp-boost.

WvW is pretty effecitve too, but I wouldn't recommend it when there are no big zergs going on or on lower levels.The devs said in an interview (it's a very old one, can't find it at the moment) that they want people spend an equal amount of time leveling up in each of the modes, so they probably balance it to be 1h - 1h30min per levelup (starting with lv.10 or so, since you level faster on the first few levels).
    Last edited by Maarius; 2012-12-14 at 05:22 AM.