Thread: SV opener

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    But the free AS you suggested we're neglecting cannot proc TOTH.

Also, in reality, it's very difficult to consume every ToTH charge without a higher priority shot being delayed (or SrS falling off). If you get back to back procs it's almost impossible to consume the charges without the buff running out, or being refreshed to 3 stacks. I think the free AS is largely irrelevant as ToTH pushes you pretty hard against the GCD-lock as it is, esp in SV where you're shooting off 3 ES almost every 10s.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    But the free AS you suggested we're neglecting cannot proc TOTH.

Also, in reality, it's very difficult to consume every ToTH charge without a higher priority shot being delayed (or SrS falling off). If you get back to back procs it's almost impossible to consume the charges without the buff running out, or being refreshed to 3 stacks. I think the free AS is largely irrelevant as ToTH pushes you pretty hard against the GCD-lock as it is, esp in SV where you're shooting off 3 ES almost every 10s.
    okey, i'll agree on the opener (which we are talking about) it may be viable. but just for the fact that you'll be capped trying to get all your shots off, and probably won't be casting to many arcanes at the beginning. but during a fight (add turn up etc) you should not apply SS to one target by using MS. in a normal situtation its absolutly no problem putting the ToTH stacks into good effect

The rotation i use is not perfect, but i like it, got used to it over time. I dont raid heroic so i dont really care to optimize it.

md, pre-pot and cobra shot for the time the tank get in position (when countdown is at 2), SS, ES, BA,Blink, Stampede, DB, RF, ES, Barrage, during the channel i prepare to launch a snake trap (), Readiness, ES, Barrage, Blink, DB, snake trap, ES, SS, BA when the first one fall off and from that point its just what ever come off cd.
    It change a little depending when LnL proc, but thats the "base" i usualy do.
    Yes i re-cast SS at the end cuz as you can see i dont cast any cobra shot. RF gives me enough focus to cast my stuff
    Last edited by Knaar; 2012-12-11 at 04:38 AM.