[PVP] Shadow, crit or mastery?

Hi there! Im wondering what you are did you choose for your spriest, im going with mastery because the ammount of crit you get its really small compared to mastery, which is really more useful (imo). Im going with mastery atm and i have 26%, but would like to see what do you think about it.

Mastery

+more divine insight procs, which makes us build up easily our burst-on-demand (Devouring plague)
    +more FDCL procs, which makes us build up easily our burst-on-demand and gives us even more sustained damage
    +overall more damage

Crit:

+if crit, more healing
    +if crit, more damage
    +a crit devouring plague + on-use can be deadly

maybe im missing something, but let me know!

Deleted
    Well... there's a guide made by talbadar, (one of the best SPriests in the world) he says: Hit(6%) > Intellect > PvP Power > Haste > Mastery > Crit. It kinda depends on what you're going for. If you are going for rbgs, I would suggest going crit > mastery. Personally I am using mastery over crit, but I only do rated bgs and duels. And remember, more FDCL procs can also help you heal quicker. Once you drop out of shadow form to heal (usually you cast a flash heal for a quick heal), you have a chance to get a proc for another instant flash heal. Comes handy sometimes. =)

Once you say what you're in to, and by that I mean what kind of pvp you play (rbgs, arenas, 1v1, etc) it will be easier for us to help you. =)

Mostly 2's and 3's

i'd say crit>mastery because of how important mind spike/bast procs are in arena, and mastery does nothing to buff them. that said, PVP power is probably much better than any of these secondaries.

Quote Originally Posted by snaxattax View Post
    i'd say crit>mastery because of how important mind spike/bast procs are in arena, and mastery does nothing to buff them. that said, PVP power is probably much better than any of these secondaries.
    You're talking about how important the procs are, but you are prioritizing crit? You do realize mastery will give you more of these important procs... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by kalenah View Post
    You're talking about how important the procs are, but you are prioritizing crit? You do realize mastery will give you more of these important procs... Right?
    Well it's a tough call but consider that more crit means the few procs you do get could nuke very hard. Personally I avoid cirt as much as possible. Mastery not only leads to higher sustained damage, but also gives more mana regen which is vital to using mass dispel, lvl 90 talents and off healing. You give up too much utility with out mastery.