Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wait how could anyone fall for it? I was under the impression from reading threads here that BGs only contained bots.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    Bloodlust/Heroism/Timewarp all reset as soon as the gates open. Thats what makes it funny, to see people like you rage over nothing.
    Funny until it is popped AFTER the gates open.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

10+ Year Old Account
    Never fell for that one, shame really that there are still drooling fuck knuckles that still do this thinking "it's ok because if clears bg's of retards" makes me wonder "then why are you still here!?"
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

Quote Originally Posted by Layuth View Post
    Funny until it is popped AFTER the gates open.
    So getting people randomly kicked from a bg for no reason is hilarious but wasting a cooldown makes you rage? Interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    This reminds me of the time when I asked if there was a way to automatically organize all the crap in my bags and someone told me to ALT+F4, where my friend then proceeded to laugh at me. some 20 levels later though or something, he got got with this one, and I laughed at him.

It's funny that usually BG posts are people complaining about bots, but you go out of your way to try knock out real players.... way to be that guy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpyhooves View Post
    So getting people randomly kicked from a bg for no reason is hilarious but wasting a cooldown makes you rage? Interesting.
    Correct! Getting rid of players who will most likely not be a benefit to the battleground is good. Wasting the Heroism/Bloodlust is not good. Hopefully you can see it now.
    "If I recall correctly I just posted that this topic is not to be discussed any further." -Ensidia Fanclub Founder

10+ Year Old Account
    People who fall for it are just plain stupid and deserve to get kicked so other, hopefully better, players can join.

Evil? Nah, that makes it sound like something devious and exciting to do.

Stupid...now that fits nicely.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    So, I went and did a few bgs with some guildies of mine. Sooner or later the inevitable always happens and AV pops.

Now I actually levled my current priest main thro bgs in cata so I went for some nostalgia and used the good old
    /e has reported you AFK, type /afk to clear it!

To my UTTER amazement plenty fell for it, even got a rage /w from a person who then did /afk (he left the group at least, /w sounded that way too).
    Now, I really had a good laugh on that, especially since one of my guildies fell for it as well (we all on vent even, god)...but....am I evil?
    Not evil, just a jerk. You can't be "evil" on a battleground, merely very, very, very mean and yours isn't that mean at all. I should know, I did a lot of them.

Deleted
    I was very angry the first time, well only time, I fell for that.

But on reflection you only ever fall for it once, and even thinking about it happening to me makes me smile at how much of a noob I was.

Deleted
    Not done a BG in ages, But cant you use portals there, specificly the new one to old dalaran ?

10+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see the nostalgia part?

It's needless, childish. Sorry....
    Never fell for that stuff, but noticed quality differences between players who do behave that childish, and others who focus more on the actual battle.

Deleted
    At one point in the beginning of TBC we had 2 guys with Atiesh in our guild and we ran battlegrounds a lot together. AV weekends were a pleasure since we had some sort of a noobfilter. So many people clicked on the Karazhan portal it was hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    To bad you cant do that any more:

Don't sweat the details!!!

I prefer doing:

"Guys, report those who are AFK..."

"Guys - Come on, report those who are AFK in the tunnel"

"Guys - It takes two seconds to report these guys. Just do /afk report all"

*ABC has left the raid*
    *DEF has left the raid*
    *GHI has left the raid*
    *JKL has left the raid*
    *MNO has left the raid*

Quote Originally Posted by DivineZero View Post
    Nope, that is just a great strategi to get all the retards out of your group :P

This has to be done every now and then if you want your team to actually win anything :P
    Bots don't fall for it btw

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsu View Post
    Bots don't fall for it btw
    Also if you want to win anything you just learn to win. Stripping bads out of your team won't mean you start winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    I fell for this once, and i can tell you it really pisses you off!

Don't do this, it doesn't help your team, its not funny or anything. I hate people that does things like this and i want to discourage people from doing it. I would never do it myself.

QUIT PICKING ON NEW PEOPLE! And it certainly does not mean that only "bad people" or "new people" get caught by it, it could be a good player that was just tired or didn't think straight at the moment.

Just out of curiosity, why does someone who falls for it "deserve it?" Not everyone knows what all the type commands do. Personally I think anyone who does it even once should be able to get reported and banned for a few days, but oh well. I accepted long ago that the majority of people on the internet are immature pricks. The Bloodlust thing before the gate opens is kind of annoying, but not exactly mean.