Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Helai View Post
    If someone outbids you on the BMAH, do you get your money back? Or is it no returns?
    Yes you get your Money back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Santoryu View Post
    Just a couple of days ago I paid 70k for T3 mage shoulders
    I got really lucky with T3 Shoulder Items. 10k for the Plagueheart Shoulders and 10k for the Warrior Shoulders.(created a level 1 paladin just to snatch the Item off the BMAH,prob gonna level him soon).
    On the other side i paid 60k+ for non Shoulder T3 items.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-12-12 at 05:23 PM.

  2. #42
    Bloodsail Admiral Ethes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan (日本東京)
    Posts
    1,137
    Can somebody explain to my why Tier 3 is so appealing to many people? It looks pretty much the same as the tier from Naxxramas 2.0 and unless you used to have a full tier-set back in the day and deleted it but want it back for the sake of memories, I don't see why somebody would spent so much gold on something that is pretty much useless..

    Anyway, interesting thread!

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Can somebody explain to my why Tier 3 is so appealing to many people? It looks pretty much the same as the tier from Naxxramas 2.0 and unless you used to have a full tier-set back in the day and deleted it but want it back for the sake of memories, I don't see why somebody would spent so much gold on something that is pretty much useless..

    Anyway, interesting thread!
    Thanks.

    For me personally it's a mix of Nostalgic and the fact that I don't play max level. Farming Gold/little bit of PvP/gearing/transmogging my 70's are pretty much the only activities I like do in WoW.

    Edit: Added Archive to the Main Post
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-12-13 at 02:00 AM.

  4. #44
    Bloodsail Admiral Ethes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan (日本東京)
    Posts
    1,137
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Thanks.

    For me personally it's a mix of Nostalgic and the fact that I don't play max level. Farming Gold/little bit of PvP/gearing/transmogging my 70's are pretty much the only activities I like do in WoW.
    Haha, alright! Fair enough! I guess my hobby of collecting mounts and titles is also pretty silly! Nevertheless I find it quite enjoyable!

  5. #45
    Removed *Today's Highlights* List

    Updated December 13

  6. #46
    Very nice list, thanks a lot(I also like how our transmogs are complete opposites, you're a lockypriest, I'm a priestylock XD)!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethes View Post
    Can somebody explain to my why Tier 3 is so appealing to many people? It looks pretty much the same as the tier from Naxxramas 2.0 and unless you used to have a full tier-set back in the day and deleted it but want it back for the sake of memories, I don't see why somebody would spent so much gold on something that is pretty much useless..

    Anyway, interesting thread!
    With transmog being such a big thing now (Or at least I think it is) I like to be unique, and going around seeing so many other people with your same transmog...gets quite annoying, my solution was to set a goal of getting tier 3 so I can actually be unique for once, obviously there's other people with tier 3 but it's not like you run into them all too often, especially a warlock that looks like a priest ;D.
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-13 at 03:05 PM.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Very nice list, thanks a lot(I also like how our transmogs are complete opposites, you're a lockypriest, I'm a priestylock XD)!
    Pretty funny indeed! How much Gold did you pay for the Chest and Gloves?
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-12-13 at 09:49 PM.

  8. #48
    Just paid way too much for Dreadnaught Pauldrons. We kept bidding because it was the last piece my significant other needed to finish the set. Just in case some people think they are going to transfer and get an amazing deal... that's not always going to be the case. Transfer wisely! Low population =/= amazing deal. Luckily we didn't transfer specifically for the shoulders, so no cash lost on our end!

  9. #49

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Pretty funny indeed! How much Gold did you pay for the Chest and Gloves?
    Paid minimum buy out for every piece but the gloves so far, gloves I paid 500g more :P..yay for medium pop? (that goes without saying that I would definitely pay a lot more, if I had too) I see leggings of faith and sandals :'( not worth transferring over though.
    Last edited by Kink; 2012-12-14 at 03:33 PM.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Kink View Post
    Paid minimum buy out for every piece but the gloves so far, gloves I paid 500g more :P..yay for medium pop? (that goes without saying that I would definitely pay a lot more, if I had too) I see leggings of faith and sandals :'( not worth transferring over though.
    Lucky you.
    Getting T3 Items for my Priest was pure Horror. First of all i had to server transfer 2 of my characters.(Yay for 5k Gold Xfer Limit @ lvl 70+no Authenticator/Guild). Second of all I got ganked a lot by other Bidder's. Not that easy to place a Bid if anyone can one-shot you.

    ---------- Post added 2012-12-15 at 04:30 PM ----------

    Updated December 15
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-12-15 at 04:31 PM.

  12. #52
    Hoping an item I really want shows up on this tread sometime soon. Would definitely consider transferring for a couple of them if I could get a couple of them cheap! Keep up the good work!

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by ignit3e View Post
    Keep up the good work!
    Thanks!

    Edit: Fixed a little Mistake.
    Anub'arak Server = Dreadnaught Bracers not Dreadnaught Pauldrons. Sorry about that.

  14. #54
    If you transfer to buy an item from an AH then transfer back you have problems.
    http://i5.minus.com/iT9gBOC94PbmU.jpg
    NON SINE DIIS ANIMOSUS INFANS
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Accessibility, ownership, availability; these are all essentially the same thing.

  15. #55
    I also am having a hard time understanding why someone would transfer to a realm, and then back, just for the opportunity to bid on certain items, specially T3. Oh well, not my concern. HF with it

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    If you transfer to buy an item from an AH then transfer back you have problems.
    if an opportunity like invincible or mimiron's head arises, you bet people are going to do it.

  17. #57
    Updated December 16

    Ashes of A'lar and Invincible's Reins available in the BMAH.
    Last edited by Moriat; 2012-12-16 at 04:02 PM.

  18. #58
    Stood in the Fire Drfireburns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    The Dark Portal
    Posts
    438
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Updated December 16

    Ashes of A'lar and Invincible's Reins available in the BMAH.
    Niiiice. Thank you very much.

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Moriat View Post
    Invincible's Reins available in the BMAH.
    Happen to know the price and time on that right now? Not going to transfer for it, just curious if it goes for a lower price than it did on my server.

  20. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Nautik View Post
    Happen to know the price and time on that right now? Not going to transfer for it, just curious if it goes for a lower price than it did on my server.
    300k for Ashes,250k for Invincible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •