Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    im 26 and been playing my male dreanei pala since tbc, i love the giant spacesquid

4 Draenei in my guild, one of which is my husband. The other three are ~30 years old. One is a Paladin (got tired of being Human and didn't want to be a dwarf) and the other three are Shaman, because, well, Dwarves couldn't be Shammies until relatively recently. Technically only 2 male Draenei out of the bunch, though all four players are men. Some guys hate playing female characters, some guys prefer playing female everything, some guys make random race/sex combinations and stick with the classes they enjoy most.

Quote Originally Posted by Slickx View Post
    Alright then show me one arena player thats over 2200 that plays a male draenei or night elf.
    Male Draenei here. 2.2k for the last 3 seasons in 3s and Grand Marshal in RBGs. The number of high ranked Draenei in PVP has more do with how strong the Human racial is for PVP than it does with how the race looks. Honestly, I've never understood why people say they look funny. They remind me of a badass version of Zoidberg from Futurama.

For me, Draenei is strong in PVE and thats where my priority is. When I do arenas I'm willing to take the minor hit to min-maxing so I stay stronger in PVE.

I'm 24 and have a male NE druid, was my first char ever, since vanilla and i realy like it, I like how druid's tier look on them.

Almost 33. I have a Draenei Warrior and a Night Elf Monk. Both males.
    Meanwhile, back on Azeroth, the overwhelming majority of the orcs languished in internment camps. One Orc had a dream. A dream to reunite the disparate souls trapped under the lock and key of the Alliance. So he raided the internment camps, freeing those orcs that he could, and reached out to a downtrodden tribe of trolls to aid him in rebuilding a Horde where orcs could live free of the humans who defeated them so long ago. That orc's name was... Rend.

23 - Male Draenei Paladin.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

On an old server I played on I always thought anyone who played a male nelf/draenei were always self-righteous asshats, because on that server that's what most of the male nelf/draenei players were. I don't have that mindset anymore, but I think about it sometimes, just because of those people. I even have a male nelf druid that I stopped playing in Wrath, and I was never part of that mindset I had, oh and I'm 23, was 21ish when I played said druid.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

15+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed this too. I've never seen a male draenei or nelf topping dps meters or not dying to something.

Although I've seen a few skilled nelf male tanks, but they have all been whiners. "STOP PULLING", even though healer just wanted him to make bigger pulls. then "DO THAT AGAIN AND I KICK YOU"

My first toon was male night elf. I was bad then, but not under 14.
    Last edited by Kuja; 2012-12-11 at 04:39 AM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    mid twenties got 1 male draenei shaman and 1 male draenei warrior . a friend of the same age has 1 male nightelf hunter and 1 male draenei shaman . problem ?
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

I do. I have a night elf male priest, his laugh suits the class well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 39 and my alliance side main is a male Nightelf Druid. While I mostly play my blood elf rogue, I'm quite attached to this druid.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Switched to Horde a few years ago, but I was 20 when my main was a male Draenei. I like the model and the animations. I'm sorry, does this offend you?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 19 and I play horde mostly but my main alliance is a make draenei because of the %hit they get, dont have to reforge as much into hit.(Im a mage)

Why do people think male NE/Draenei are bad players? Is there a similar stereotype against any horde race?

Heck, I'm a male BE DK on an RP server. Judge away.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    The stereotyping from the playerbase really needs to stop.
    Oh and all stereotypes are bad are they?

Stop stereotyping stereotypes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Draenei have such strange screams.

Quote Originally Posted by volrath50 View Post
    Why do people think male NE/Draenei are bad players? Is there a similar stereotype against any horde race?

Heck, I'm a male BE DK on an RP server. Judge away.
    Yes, the stereotype is BEs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I don't usually play Alliance, but when I did I noticed a lot of the better healers I played with were male Draenei. I also played my Warrior as a Nelf Male for awhile 'cause they look boss in plate gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    19, and I have a male draenei paladin which used to be male human. And I have a male night elf druid that I've played since mid-AQ Vanilla.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Male Orc Master Race