Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    It would work fine with melee since you simply treat the game as a hack'n'slasher, but with ranged attacks auto targeting would be nothing short of a bitch to deal with. Especially in high-pressure situations where you need to quickly direct certain attacks to specific targets (say...PvP?). The menus/interface were also designed to be used with a mouse, I can't imagine using the controller to navigate around my inventory...but then I've never played a console RPG so I dunno how they handle that. You would also need a keyboard handy to use the chat, which would mean constantly dropping the controller everytime you want to type something.
    This is why MMO's don't belong on consoles : /
    I don't use targets for my ranged either though...

And you'd have to just make it something along the lines of opening your backpack is part of a "menu" of sorts (i mean who does that during combat anyway?) but i agree, mmos just run better on PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by gainesvilleg View Post
    Yup unfortunately. This really should be a console game to be honest. Black Ops 2 is deeper in terms of theory crafting even lol.
    This is probably the stupidest thing I've ever read.