Your relationship & Sex

Hi all , Ill cut to the chase I'm in a relationship coming up on two years ( yus sex on the reg) I was just curious if anyone else in a relationship found they don't "masturbate" as much as before and when you don't does it make your sex better ?

For example : I went away with my GFs family to a holiday home for a week but we had to sleep in a room with her family so obviously no nighttime or morning playtime ! but towards the end of the week we found ourselves with an empty house and what can I say the sex was amazing , the best sex I've ever had , is it because I didn't jerk it off or have sex for a week while temptation was teasing me at every corner ?
    I would like to get other people's stories or opinions on the matter !!

Deleted
    I masturbate now in a relationship just as much as when I was single. Have fun, who cares about saving yourself?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait till you've been in a relationship for 7,8,9,10 years or more.

You'll look forward to the occasional time where you can just rub one out in peace without going through all the motion of sex.

EDIt: don't get me wrong sex with my wife is as good as ever, but sometimes you just want to quickly rub one out and then watch something on the discovery channel.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Haven't you ever experienced that the longer you don't "go", the better it is when you finally go?

Didn't really know this had to be said.

Yeah I do it on an everyday basis but I found myself that if I leave it for a few days then have sex it's nearly twice as good as if I was masturbating right up to the day or sex, it's like if your going out for say a greasy burger on Friday if you eat healthy all the other days your gonna devour the crap out of that burger haha

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extoz View Post
    Yeah I do it on an everyday basis but I found myself that if I leave it for a few days then have sex it's nearly twice as good as if I was masturbating right up to the day or sex, it's like if your going out for say a greasy burger on Friday if you eat healthy all the other days your gonna devour the crap out of that burger haha
    Heh, you should try not busting one for a few days then try "edging" for a bit before sex.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

What's the point of this topic.

"Didn't get sexual release for the longest time ever(a whole week), when I did it was good."

Is that it?

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Haven't you ever experienced that the longer you don't "go", the better it is when you finally go?

Didn't really know this had to be said.
    Thats really just it. It's no different if your single and haven't jerked it in a couple days, when you get the opportunity to do so its better than if your doing it every six hours.

Same thing with sex. If your having sex on a regular basis and then have to hold off for a couple days, once you have the opportunity to do so, it will be better than doing it every six hours.

Clearly not the only point are you not capable of reading ? "I'd like to get other people's stories or experiences" I think it's interesting to see people's point of view on this topic men and women equally

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Extoz View Post
    is it because I didn't jerk it off or have sex for a week
    Yes. It takes 3 weeks of abstinence for the average person's hormone levels to peak. Give that a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we'll just close this here. Not really an appropriate topic.