Thread: addon question

addon question

I am trying to find an addon that monitors my Nether Tempest to see how many I have out and the number I have out, is there such a thing. I have mage nuggets which monitors my living bomb, but don't see anything about tempest. Thanks for the help in advance.

You can try combustionhelper. If I remember correctly they have a bomb tracker.

MageBombTracker, I think that's the name of it. It was written by the same guy who coded CombustionHelper.

15+ Year Old Account
    That would be really neat if you also could click on a timerbar to target that mob if you want to reapply NT/Living bomb.

The most problem I have now with all dot-classes that reapply is that I find my self tabbing around looking for dots that's about to wear off and if I press once too much I have to cycle it all over again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    if I press once too much I have to cycle it all over again.
    Shift-Tab or "target previous enemy" is your friend !

Arcanometer was written this patch and will show you mana thresholds via a bar, arcane charge stacks, as well as a timer for your NT. Doesn't show mass aoe but it's better than nothing. Written by the same guy who did CombustionHelper3.3 I believe.

Thanks all for your inputs, I appreciate it.