[H] Ilevel 493 Arms Warrior LF Raiding guild

Hi. I have not clue how to delete my own thread. And I am not raiding anymore. Thank you.
    Last edited by Showtimes24; 2013-01-29 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Static - 25m (Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:45 - 12:30 EST)

16/16 Normal
    7/16 Heroic

www.staticraid.com

RealID:
    virbitsky.nick@gmail.com
    wowmmoftw@gmail.com

Average Joes is a 25 man raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group. We are currently 16/16 25 man, we are looking for to fill a few core positions for our 25 man group.

When we raid:
    -Our current raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:
    -Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively.

What we expect:
    -We expect that you are joining this guild with a want to raid. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have vent installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. Knowing your class is also expected of you, having the proper gems and enchants on your gear so that you can perform to the highest of your potential. You should be online ready to accept your raid invite 15 minutes prior to raid as well as be outside the raid instance.

If this is something that you'd be interested in joining, please apply to our website at ajbh.enjin.com. If you have any further questions, and can't find your answers on the site, feel free to log over and ask any of our officers below. They will be glad to help you.

Needs
    Death Knight- High
    Druid- Medium (Resto)
    Hunter-Low
    Mage- Low
    Paladin- Medium (prot/holy)
    Priest- Low
    Rogue- Low
    Shaman- High
    Monk- High (Mistweaver)
    Warlock- High
    Warrior- medium (DPS)