10+ Year Old Account

Phone died, 130 am, surprisingly happy

Currently very happy that I did not cancel the insurance on my phone a few weeks ago, because now it shit the bed, no idea why, it just died on me, so on the phone, at 130 am to get the claim put in, and to activate my back-up phone. so just so you all know, KEEP A BACKUP PHONE, and GET INSURANCE, its only 8-10 a month and it will save you 500.

of course that is all in USD, and my backup phone is a PoS, but still

10+ Year Old Account
    Activate your back up phone? Is a back up phone a service provided by some phone company's in America or?

If my phone dies I have a back up mobile, the crappy $60 phone I used before my current phone but it's pre-paid so needs no activation. I have an iphone on a plan so it's just covered for repairs as long as it's on a plan I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    oh no, my backup phone is an old, non-smartphone, that i had like 4 years ago. I use my number for work so I need to be able to be reached at my mobile number, so keep an old phone in case your current phone shits the bed, and all you have to do, is after you put in the claim, call customer support and activate the old phone again, would be much easier if i had a GSM phone, and not a CDMA, but what ever.

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    This is the reason why I'll never pay more than 100 euros (around 120'ish dollars?) for a phone.

My 45 euro phone has served me well for a few years now. I can call, send texts and read my mail/facebook and browse the web if absolutely necessary. What more could you want from a phone, really? lol.