Deleted

D0000DS! Blizzard! What are you doing?!

Mage
    When Fire Blast modified by Glyph of Fire Blast is used to detonate a Frost Bomb, the resulting Frost Bomb now deals 50% less damage.

Okay a nerf was needed, but isn't this a bit of an overkill like you did on fire?

How about ferals with their massive bleeds, enhancement shamans with their "pop everything during ascendance" and one shot ppl? What about 220k+ Starsurges? 80k+ Devouring ticks? and hunters.. hunters still kill people within seconds..

I am not that angry about the nerf, I am more angry because of the fact that the other classes didn't receive any nerf.

What is your plan blizzard?
    Balancing the game is getting even worse instead of any better.

Deleted
    If this is directed a Blizzard and you expect a response, you are sadly posting on the wrong website

Waaaahhhhh I can't solo 3v3 games anymore!!! waaaahhhhh

That is what I hear when I read that. It was over the top and silly. The nerf only touches the demand frostbomb damage and if it goes off naturally you still get the full damage. So the good mages will still be able to put out the same numbers because they will understand the timing needed. All you bads that rerolled to be OP will be just stuck doing nothing, kinda like all the bad rogues that last season created.

Quote Originally Posted by CMShip View Post
    If this is directed a Blizzard and you expect a response, you are sadly posting on the wrong website
    Blizzard does follow the MMO-Champ forums and some of the other large fansites as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadra View Post
    Mage
    When Fire Blast modified by Glyph of Fire Blast is used to detonate a Frost Bomb, the resulting Frost Bomb now deals 50% less damage.

Okay a nerf was needed, but isn't this a bit of an overkill like you did on fire?

How about ferals with their massive bleeds, enhancement shamans with their "pop everything during ascendance" and one shot ppl? What about 220k+ Starsurges? 80k+ Devouring ticks? and hunters.. hunters still kill people within seconds..

I am not that angry about the nerf, I am more angry because of the fact that the other classes didn't receive any nerf.

What is your plan blizzard?
    Balancing the game is getting even worse instead of any better.
    Ferals should definitely be slightly nerfed, at least while their offensive CD's are active. However, a nerf to Enhancement, Balance and Beast Mastery would make them completely incapable of competing in competitive PvP aspects of the game.

Enhancements are very vulnerable, there are several ways to counter their offensive CD's, escpesially as a Frost Mage.
    Balance, can be completely locked down if you sit on them. They'll msot likely end up doing similar healing and damage. Their good during CD's, but after that they will be terrible for 3 min.
    Hunter are kind of a counter for Mages, you have to see their place in the game from a bigger perspective. How many R1 Hunters do you see? How many R1 Mages do you see?
    Shadow Priests are good, but I wouldn't consider them to be OP. Perhaps their healing is a bit broken. Shadow is good but requires very good synergy with your team mates if they get trained by melees.

As others have already mentioned, this is not the appropriate location to post suggestions if you want them to listen.

Just think about what burst damage you're still capable of doing... a shatter while Frost Bomb explodes can be x3 100k crits if you're very lucky. You still got roots, pretty much immune to stuns becuase of Blinks, two Ice Blocks, unlimited Polly's, CS, Deep etc.

I've never seen an enhc ever one shot anyone with ascendance or even close really, hunters are now mediocre outside of stampede.

Ferals need to be toned though, they've gone under the radar even though they're reaaaaaaally good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyman64 View Post
    Blizzard does follow the MMO-Champ forums and some of the other large fansites as well.
    But posting on their actual site is probably better.

Deleted

but they dont post here, apart from once.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMShip View Post

They may read but they don't respond. Still would be better to post on official forums.

I don't even. I don't plan on queueing 3s until melee cleaves (feral/enh, feral/warr, enh/warr) lose some sustained and burst damage. Nerfing healing while those teams already train someone down in a matter of seconds is just a joke.

The Frost Bomb difference wont change anything, maybe more people will go fire -- but it won't change the fact that Mages will still 1shot, they just have to go a different way about it.

Warrior change is nice, i guess. They have amazing mobility and good damage so they are probably about right now. Their CD stacking is still an issue though.

Deleted
    Holy shit! Wrong forums.

Seriously, moderators. Make sure newbies learn the difference, please?
    Maybe a big neon sign at the registration page, complimented with 200 decibel speaker that repeats "NOT THE OFFICIAL FORUMS"?

Deleted
    i tried doing arena the other day for the first time this expac, sure it was twos. but the burst damage some classes have is just insane, mixed with the ammount of instant CCs right now, it just wasnt fun.

Blizzard follows these forums more than they do there own. So everyone lay off the guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and no without elaborating.., for this specific thread, no.., the exact same post from op is already on public (or he copied it from there and added a little to the end), so I can see he no mad lol.

It's the same stupid thing all over, and it's every season.., a class or two is above the rest, admitted.., when they get nerfed, every kid with a set of lungs start screaming to high heaven that all other classes should be nerfed.