Thread: It Goes Dark

Deleted

It Goes Dark

So i ran from cape jule into the city core and it went from bright and colorfull to dull instantly i ran back into cape jule and it went back to being nice n bright, is this a bug or is it part of the design of the game? i have noticed it in some other buildings , one half of the room is bright and i run forward and it goes dull. This happen to anyone else? my gfx and performance are fine

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilscotsman View Post
    So i ran from cape jule into the city core and it went from bright and colorfull to dull instantly i ran back into cape jule and it went back to being nice n bright, is this a bug or is it part of the design of the game? i have noticed it in some other buildings , one half of the room is bright and i run forward and it goes dull. This happen to anyone else? my gfx and performance are fine
    Invasions and RIFTS have an impact on the lighting and scenery of the game, for example if your observing a death RIFT in a fairly light area, you will notice the surroundings are as normal, but if you walk into the RIFT, it appears as if everything surrounding it is darkness. The same usually goes for invasions, some invasions take over the sky and change the lighting to make it more suiting to the type of Invasion =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilscotsman View Post
    Did you notice the music changed as well when it went dark? That usually also happens when you step into a Rift or Zone event. Check out my review on the game - shows you the changes in weather, lighting in the game as well.