Dual Monitor Scaling Issues

Ok, so here's the thing (I also hope this is the correct forum):

2 things about my setup at first:
    I got a GTX 670 and a 1920x1080 main monitor and 1920x1200 second.

Now to the problem, it actually started today for no reason which is the strangest thing about it.
    All flash player videos/streams (or whatever you call them) that I put into fullscreen (normal is ok) are stretched to the right, but only if I have the fullscreen on my second monitor. I tried switching monitors from left/right to right/left without success. I use chrome mainly but also tried it with firefox. All drivers and flash plugins are also up to date.
    I tried one thing: I took some random thing from my desktop and tried to drop it over the edge of my second monitor, where it'd normally end (at least I thinkg so), and it like vanished completely. Then I could even open it and right-click it there which opened the menu.
    The minimize button or so which normally is like at the bottom right corner of most flash players and all the other buttons down there are still working but they are really far off the screen.. along with like 10-15% of my video.

I'd have to look at your settings, natively windows 7 will transition things to the correct resolution. I have no problems w/ going from my 1920x1080 monitor over to my 120Hz 1600x900 Samsung, which is actually pretty slick for such a shotty resolution(alas replacing it with an LG ips display)

Like I said, it's only flash players like youtube, own3d and twitch and also only on the second monitor. Windows settings are normal and I haven't changed anything but the bug just appeared...

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Nvidia control panel:

Display -> Adjust desktop size and position.
    Check the Scaling tab (on the monitor in question).
    mode: Aspect ratio
    perform scaling on: Display
    Resolution: Whatever is correct/native.

Check the Size tab.
    If Enable desktop resizing is checked, uncheck it.
    If it's unchecked, test the other settings and if they don't fix it, check it and click resize. Play with that until it's correct.

Well, my second monitor is only connected via a DVI-vga adapter thus I don't have the size tab on the settings for the second monitor...
    But all the settings are set on the correct resolutions/ratios.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm only flash, you could try:
    Right click on youtube video -> Settings...
    Left most tab
    Uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration".

See if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Hmm only flash, you could try:
    Right click on youtube video -> Settings...
    Left most tab
    Uncheck "Enable hardware acceleration".

See if that works.
    that removes or enables your PC to throttle your GPU for 2D applications, in fact it causes more harm than good.

Ok, I'm still having the problem and haven't found any solution yet but I think I narrowed it down.
    It looks like it's neither flash or any problem but the resolution itself. When I take a normal window, let's say windows explorer, and align it at the top of me left monitor (1920x1080) and drag it to the second there would be 2 options: either the monitor automatically upscales all windows so it would also appear on the top or it would appear 60 pixels below the top (1920x1200 ->120 pixels difference -> half of it is 60). BUT it appears like 150 or maybe even 200 pixels below the top. Thus I kind of figured that my second monitor somehow displays 2560x1600 or something along those lines...