Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    That's because it is a joke. All those videos are jokes, not a single one of them is actually taking what they're saying seriously, it's all just playing on typical stereotypes.
    In my opinion they're all pretty damn funny. If people really laughed at some of them, and found another one offensive, I don't really understand, because they're all using the exact same type of stereotypes to make jokes.

all of them were funny except for the straight male one, I don't think it was presented as well as the others, It didn't present much new material compared to the 3 others. in my opinion, lesbians> gays = straight women >> straight men

Deleted
    The gay/lesbian one were political sketches, the second was just a comedy sketch. As always however, people get offended.

The only way to save this planet is to burn everyone who ever says 'I'm offended'. Just because you don't like something someone else says doesn't mean they should change their entire opinion to suit you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its a sad stereotype.

I'm gay, and I'm nothing like the stereotyped men in the first video. I can be a slob. I drink beer and have crap fashion sense. My older straight married brother has better fashion then I have. I don't moisterize in the morning and don't design my beard. I fart in public and don't giggle when I do.

If anything I should take offense to the first video for perpetuating the idea that all gay men are like that. I don't give a crap what a woman wears. But I don't because both videos were done as a stereotype piss take on gay and straight men.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Gay guys can totally have sex with girls. I mean straight men sometimes have sex with guys.
    Strictly speaking this isn't possible. In both situations the men would be bisexual. I've never heard of straight men having sex with eachother, that would mean they're either gay or bisexual. And I have a gay friend(we were friends for 2 years before he came out of the closet) and he and his gay buddies have told me that they really wouldn't want to have sex with women, they think it's gross. So really, your argument fails.

Also, I thought the first video was kind of annoying but I can see the point they were trying to make. And the second video was simply a parady, only meant to be funny. And since I'm a guy I thought it was pretty funny.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Strictly speaking this isn't possible. In both situations the men would be bisexual. I've never heard of straight men having sex with eachother, that would mean they're either gay or bisexual. And I have a gay friend(we were friends for 2 years before he came out of the closet) and he and his gay buddies have told me that they really wouldn't want to have sex with women, they think it's gross. So really, your argument fails.
    Sexuality is defined by desire. Not by actions. That is the point. A gay man can physically go through the motions of having sex with a woman, just as a straight man can physically go through the motions of having sex with a man. But this doesn't make a person bisexual. What makes a person bisexual is actually physically desiring sex with both genders.

Having said that, it's going to be rare for someone 1) not to be turned on by a particular act, but 2) pursue it anyway. But it can happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its a sad stereotype.

I'm gay, and I'm nothing like the stereotyped men in the first video. I can be a slob. I drink beer and have crap fashion sense. My older straight married brother has better fashion then I have. I don't moisterize in the morning and don't design my beard. I fart in public and don't giggle when I do.

If anything I should take offense to the first video for perpetuating the idea that all gay men are like that. I don't give a crap what a woman wears. But I don't because both videos were done as a stereotype piss take on gay and straight men.
    This is why I would understand more people being upset with the first video but they probably aren't because it was done pretty well. The straight guy video is too long and not all together. It should be just "go ahead and marry our girlfriends so we can watch football and drink beer or whatever else we want to do that women dont like." There is too much "women annoy us" in the video which s negative compared to "we like guy stuff" which is positive.

I like the lesbian video the most probably because I can see it being the most true. Straight guys dont really worry about gay guys hitting on their girlfriends because women dont want a romantic relationship with a gay man. A guy, however, doesnt care if a woman is straight or gay as long as she will have sex with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ichime View Post
    There's also that one:

Frankly I liked all three of them, and they all made me chuckle. People just like to feel offended these days.

IM SOLD! T_T save me lesbians! saaaaaave meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edit:

All three videos are funny and have their high points and low points.
    people just love to be offended, its normal.
    Also the guys on the second video do play into the stereotypes, which is likely why they got so many adverse responses... people only find humor funny when it doesnt make fun of them or goes against their beliefs.

---------- Post added 2012-12-14 at 09:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    I like the lesbian video the most probably because I can see it being the most true. Straight guys dont really worry about gay guys hitting on their girlfriends because women dont want a romantic relationship with a gay man. A guy, however, doesnt care if a woman is straight or gay as long as she will have sex with him.
    And see, that is very stereotypical as well

Once you know what good sex is, you dont want bad sex, and a random person who doesnt know all your kinds and you arent emotionally attracted to, will give you bad sex.
    Sex is more than just physical, a lot of it is emotional and mental.
    Also not all guys want to bang everything that moves, i have far more girls i refused to do it, than i have girls whom i did it with.

Or maybe im just a weird guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Well as far as stereotypes go they are all false, however in most groups you will find a high proportion of people who live up to stereotypes. This is because simply put some people like being the stereotype.

I'm a fruit, queer, trans M-F, I wear dresses and skirts when I go out. I have large breasts. I was also born male.

When I visit family I go as a Male. Which is not easy to pull off at this point. Most of my family didn't even notice the changes in me and where surprised I wasn't a Heterosexual male, when I was outed. The reason is I do not act like the stereotype.

I've gone to a gay bar 3 times in my life I'm 41. I have gone to a tranny/queen bar of them. I dress Gothic more often than anything, if I go out it's to the Gothic industrial clubs. Oh and I don't even act the Gothic Stereotype most think I'm more the Skater/Punk rocker/D&D Nerd type of person, even dressed female my friends don't think of me as queer. But that is because I am just me, and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gothicshark View Post
    Well as far as stereotypes go they are all false, however in most groups you will find a high proportion of people who live up to stereotypes. This is because simply put some people like being the stereotype.

I'm a fruit, queer, trans M-F, I wear dresses and skirts when I go out. I have large breasts. I was also born male.

When I visit family I go as a Male. Which is not easy to pull off at this point. Most of my family didn't even notice the changes in me and where surprised I wasn't a Heterosexual male, when I was outed. The reason is I do not act like the stereotype.

I've gone to a gay bar 3 times in my life I'm 41. I have gone to a tranny/queen bar of them. I dress Gothic more often than anything, if I go out it's to the Gothic industrial clubs. Oh and I don't even act the Gothic Stereotype most think I'm more the Skater/Punk rocker/D&D Nerd type of person, even dressed female my friends don't think of me as queer. But that is because I am just me, and nothing else.

Mother of Slaneesh!
    Good taste in music aswell.

And yeah, i agree but not fully with what you said, the part that ALL of them are false.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, a group of people with X characteristics behaves a certain way and thus a stereotype is born.
    Henceforth everyone with the same characteristics is expected to behave the same way afterwards, and that is when it becomes unfair and inaccurate, mostly because it is very limited and expects people to have a tiny range of behaviours/tastes.

It is part of human learning, we still did not evolve beyond a tribal species, and yet our brains have to focus on huge metropolitan realities.
    Stereotypes work fine in small settings, a town with 1000 people the stereotypes will mostly be correct (the ones relevant to that are), even in newer generations, if they are included in a certain group they learn their behaviours, obviously there will be variations but the general undertone will be similar.

Problem arises when we arent dealing with a tribal setting anymore
    And yes, you are right, some people do prefer to play into a stereotype, i guess its a search for identity?

Hmmmm, on the other part, if changing sex were something simple and easy and reversible, i would totally do it out of curiosity, albeit would be a lesbian as i really dont find men to be attractive to the least then switch back, then switch again time to time, whatever fit my fancy.

Do love female form, its aestetics, love to draw it.
    But i do like being a guy so wouldnt go for something as extreme myself.
    Hope you love your decisions though
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2012-12-14 at 10:09 PM.