Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Anyone else with nothing to do?

From a casual perspective, I feel I have nothing left to do. All I do atm is LFR once a week and then cap my VP. My ilvl is currently 485.

I've been done with all reputations for a long time except Anglers and Tillers which I feel no need to do. Done all the exploring achievements, done archeology to death. Beaten all the pet masters and have 7 level 25 pets. Soloed every pre-cata raid. Done with Explorer and Loremaster. Done all the scenarios too much. Got all the mounts and pets I want. Got the transmog stuff I want.

All I can think of is raids, which I wouldn't have time for, or PvP. I haven't done any casual PvP since WotLK. Bgs with bots suck.

So yeah, wondering what others are doing right now. I might have to level an alt after all.
    Last edited by dingobongo; 2012-12-15 at 01:24 AM.

Deleted
    Forgot what its called as i don't play WoW anymore. But the timed instances?

10+ Year Old Account
    im doing pvp on alt and loging main for raids , back to cata state ^^

Even after you have done all of that there is still plenty to do which may also include leveling a alternate character. Some things you didn't mention were going thorugh the senarios and learning some of the cool Lore that goes along with them, not only that but raiding is really a core part of the game, but if you don't have time for it then maybe you might like PvP as you can do that more on your own time and very quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for gold in challenge mode.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    im doing pvp on alt and loging main for raids , back to cata state ^^
    Same for me. Even contemplating cancelling already since I'm not a huge fan of the raid content so far.

It started off so good, but for some reason, my enjoyment took a massive nosedive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've decided to go extra casual this expansion. I've only gotten 2 of my 10 characters to max level, the rest still 85-87. I only do one or two faction rep grinds at a time, such as right now finishing off golden lotus and doing shado pan dailies. Pet battles I'm doing veeeery slowly, since I find it kind of boring but i love mini pets.

In truth if you've done most of the mists content already then indeed level an alt, maybe try the other faction you don't usually play and see questing from that angle.
    #boycottchina

got my alt to 470 finally

out of 16 bosses, 15 gave 28 gold

I guess my paladin used up all the good luck in raids...

Tried a challenge mode with my casual guild, never again. To be honest though even if we could complete them, it doesn't appeal to me.

Brawlers guild is something I overlooked though.

I'm levelling an alt while gearing my main up for PVP. It feels quite good to finally actually have the time to re-learn playing my alts. I haven't played them at all since before the pre-patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i dont recomend Challenge modes if you are in a casual guild, very much not exacly targeted to you. Brawlers guild is pretty amazing though, sitting at rank 7 atm.

Have you tried the LFR? It's for people who don't have time for raiding.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

When I have 10 90s, geared up in Heroic Elite gear and all transmogged exactly how I want them, with every mount I fancy in the mounts tab, I'll have nothing to do. Since that will *never* happen, ever, I have tons to do

10+ Year Old Account
    u can always level a new toon i doubt very many ppl have 50 90's

I bought it just to see if anything is exciting after a 1.5 years of hiatus.

It is just plain boring.

There is indeed Farmville in WoW. I'm not a Facebook fan and never played the real Farmville. Not the Farmville, but the mobs around Farmville are so out of place. Giant rat-like creatures. It's gross.

Pet battles is another Ewww! Haven't tried that.

The worst of all tho is there is no warcraft in wow anymore. It's World of Pandacrap. My beloved Warcraft was removed from the game.

The best thing is realms are not as empty as in Cata or as in SWTOR/GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by jd812 View Post
    u can always level a new toon i doubt very many ppl have 50 90's
    I leveled a lot of alts in LK and Cata but I wanted MoP to be the expansion where I only had one max level that I did everything on.

Quote Originally Posted by killidan View Post
    I bought it just to see if anything is exciting after a 1.5 years of hiatus.

It is just plain boring.

There is indeed Farmville in WoW. I'm not a Facebook fan and never played the real Farmville. Not the Farmville, but the mobs around Farmville are so out of place. Giant rat-like creatures. It's gross.

Pet battles is another Ewww! Haven't tried that.

The worst of all tho is there is no warcraft in wow anymore. It's World of Pandacrap. My beloved Warcraft was removed from the game.

The best thing is realms are not as empty as in Cata or as in SWTOR/GW2.
    Seems like someone didn't dig deeper.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always find great enjoyment in getting more gold, you should try that if you have never.

Past year and a half or so I've continually set goals for myself that I wanted to reach with the end goal being to have 1 million gold on my main server. After some effort I'd reach an intermittent goal and then sort of lay off the gold making for a while again untill I either bought something expensive OR got back in the mood to make more gold. All of that led to my 1 million gold mark being reached in Mists. So lately I've been taking it easy again. I still sell the high priced Sha crystal enchants, and make Darkmoon decks/trinkets that I sell, but I've stopped with gems, glyphs, regular enchants and tailored items. Gold keeps coming in at a trickle while I try to think of a new goal and wait for the mood to strike again.

The Black Market AH has at one point nearly swallowed most of my gold when Invincible showed up on it, but it wasn't worth as much to me as it was apparently to someone else. Still, the BMAH is probably what will motivate me to get back into serious gold making again in a while, either naturally in an urge to be prepared or by simply buying something really expensive and dropping below 1 million gold again, in which case the goal becomes to get back to 1 million.

unlike others I actually would recommend challenge modes, just not aiming for gold timers.
    Silver is very lenient and obtainable after trying the instance a few times and then doing a good run.

If you are 485 now from solely doing LFR , then all I can say you have been very fortunate as well, I know many who only have gotten 1 loot / week from LFR and even some items more than once and the 489 valor gear isnt exactly a HUGE ilvl bump to this.

Lastly, you can do what I always do and enjoy a lot : making gold

That's one of the reasons I unsubbed. Had a ton of fun for two months but it eventually just became too monotonous for me. Take a break and play something else and then maybe come back. That helps a lot if you're wanting to revive the fun in the game.