Deleted

[SPOILERS] On the fate of Anduin Wrynn

The following has spoilers from the last part of the Dominance Offensive quest series. Read at your own peril! Note that replies may show spoilers without warning, so click away now if you don't want to see anything beforehand.

Thus far, reading all the leaks from this quest series, I was under the impression that Garrosh kills Anduin. In fact, I thought Anduin was quite literally gutted by Garrosh.

What happens though, at least on the Horde side of things, is that Garrosh does this cone-shaped attack against Anduin, who is wielding the "magical pandaren mallet", standing in front of the Bell. The Bell is shattered, and Anduin is crushed under the pieces.

However! Anduin is at 6/656 health, and he's not a gray target, but a red one. He's not dead after all.

Do you think this is intentional, to show that he was still alive when this happened, and that he might return later, was this an oversight on the developers part to leave him at 6 instead of 0 and not make him a real corpse as far as game mechanics go, or did this just happen to me and not anyone else?

Anyone who has done the Alliance side have any other insight? Also, please use the spoiler-tags [] to blacken any spoilers.

Deleted
    I wont spoiler tag as it's in the damn title, but yeah he survives. In the Alliance version, he gets brought back to Lions Landing clinging to life. His bones are completely shattered and Velen is sent for to see if he can heal him up. Varian then swears he'll personally kill Garrosh for this.

Anduin is alive but his bones are shattered. Velen is coming to heal him. Varian and Jaina are both pissed. Jaina is out for blood while Varian is only out for Garrosh.
    No need to blacken out spoilers. If someone doesn't want spoilers, they won't click on this thread.

Deleted
    The Alliance side has you return Anduin to the new Alliance Keep @ Krasarang, he's alive, just barely hanging on, Varian is mad at Garrosh, says it's time to end his reign, and even some horde will be at his side and Jaina leaves to get Velen so he can heal Anduin.
    I'm sure he'll make it, Anduin and Wrathioin still have a lot to give.

Deleted
    All right, thanks for that info guys!

I was never fully convinced he was going to die. Good to know I was right I mean c'mon, hes a priest, and who else would lead the army of light against the legion?
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley