10+ Year Old Account

OS Shuts Down, Hardware doesn't

So recently, when I turn my computer off, the OS will correctly shut down, but the hardware (GPU, Fans, RAM, PSU) will continue to work normally, forcing me to turn off the power switch in order to shut them down... So, any ideas?

Has it worked before? Have you done any hardware changes since?

First check from BIOS that you have everything related to ACPI turned on (that lets OS play with advanced power management settings of hardware). Then make sure you have latest chipset/processor drivers installed for your computer.

If none of that helps, Windows has probably gotten into a mess. Try going back to older recovery point or just reinstalling Windows.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    The PC is like 3 weeks old, and the only changed I made since was that I moved my Dual-Channel RAMS from 2-4 ports to 1-3 to install another fan... Thats all.

Would try reset BIOS/UEFI then to make sure the new RAM configuration is properly detected. The motherboard might be somewhat confused at the moment with your RAM sticks.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reseted to default bios... Still the same... I also tried removing the extra fan but still nothing... Any other ideas?

Does the computer close off if you force shut it with the power button?
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Does the computer close off if you force shut it with the power button?
    As said above, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathguard View Post
    As said above, yes.
    Then it's obviously an issue with Windows, either run repair or re-install Windows.
    Playing since 2007.