Poll: What race(s) do you think Blizzard dropped the ball on most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GotMoxie View Post
    As a person with a goblin main and a goblin alt, albeit on a server where there are a metric ass-ton of goblins, I agree. The starting area was fun the first time around but being a goblin was no big deal after that.

I do like the lowered haste thresholds, though.
    Yeah, Goblin could have been a lot more. I mean even the Worgen have a bit of an ongoing "we want Gilneas back" storyline.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Norgannon the Dreamweaver View Post
    I don't know how people think the Blood Elves need more lore development, when they clearly have enough. Gnomes and the Draenei deserve more development than any other race, sadly.

Draenei have more potential than any other race due to their vague culture.
    Not only that, but the Draenei culture is the oldest of all; millions of years old. They could have at least an entire expansion dedicated to them were it not for Metzen et all throwing their hands up in the air and saying, "Alright, the Draenei were a train wreck".

Hopefully in this next expansion, which i'm 100% certain will be a Burning Legion one at least involving Argus/the Legion homeworld, they will do them some justice.