newbie help!?, the transition from sham to warrior!

so, im coming from a guild which does mainly 10man semi-progression...right now, my main is a enh shaman at the moment. But because of core raiders getting burnt our group composition is a little weird. To better our group and with some of our new additions to our 10, it would be beneficial for me to go warrior...now my question is, how challenging is a DPS warrior to play atm as opposed to a enh shammy? my last most recent warrior experience was Arms during Dragon soul days.

-TLR-

how hard/demanding is rotation/priority list as warrior vs enh shammy?
    how much has changed since Dragon Soul days as warrior? does it feel like a new class, or fairly the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Takonic View Post
    so, im coming from a guild which does mainly 10man semi-progression...right now, my main is a enh shaman at the moment. But because of core raiders getting burnt our group composition is a little weird. To better our group and with some of our new additions to our 10, it would be beneficial for me to go warrior...now my question is, how challenging is a DPS warrior to play atm as opposed to a enh shammy? my last most recent warrior experience was Arms during Dragon soul days.

-TLR-

how hard/demanding is rotation/priority list as warrior vs enh shammy?
    how much has changed since Dragon Soul days as warrior? does it feel like a new class, or fairly the same?
    I can only comment on the state of Fury as that is what I've been playing since the start of MOP.

In general Warriors have changed a lot because Rage has changed a lot, so have stances.

What I can say about Fury is that the rotation is not easy but not particularly hard either, it's just kind of RNG related (unless you have a godly amount of crit and then still) and the spec requires on the fly decision making to really maximize your DPS.

Once you're in Execute phase it's smooth sailing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkung View Post
    I can only comment on the state of Fury as that is what I've been playing since the start of MOP.

In general Warriors have changed a lot because Rage has changed a lot, so have stances.

What I can say about Fury is that the rotation is not easy but not particularly hard either, it's just kind of RNG related (unless you have a godly amount of crit and then still) and the spec requires on the fly decision making to really maximize your DPS.

Once you're in Execute phase it's smooth sailing.
    Its highly vertically and horizontally complex.
    Enhancement shaman rotation is moderately vertically complex.

alrighty, thanks!